Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II - Black £40.26

Thank you for submitting your request.
Your request has been sent to the Manfrotto UK customer service team who will check the details submitted and process your claim.

If your claim is successful you will receive your FREE item within 60 days from receipt of this email. If there are any problems with the process of your claim, a member of the customer service team will be in contact to discuss this with you.

If you have any questions or require any further information then please contact a member of the customer service team on info@manfrotto.co.uk or telephone 01530 566 090.

Anyone else get this when trying to claim? :-(

"There was a problem while sending your request, please resubmit your form."

I don't think it's a problem with the upload - have tried JPG, TIF etc

I see the conditions says "not valid in conjunction with any other Manfrotto offer or discount" so not gonna happen anyway.

I see the conditions says "not valid in conjunction with any other Manfrotto offer or discount" so not gonna happen anyway.

Are you saying they won't give us a £59 monopod with our £40 bag :eek:;)

tbh they've just lost prob £110 off the rrp on the bag, can't see them going " here have another £59 worth of stuff on us" :D

Are you saying they won't give us a £59 monopod with our £40 bag :eek:;)

tbh they've just lost prob £110 off the rrp on the bag, can't see them going " here have another £59 worth of stuff on us" :D

Tsk! It IS Christmas! ;-)

Anyone else get this when trying to claim? :-(

"There was a problem while sending your request, please resubmit your form."

I don't think it's a problem with the upload - have tried JPG, TIF etc

Did you upload the copy of your invoice with the claim ? I did and had the email above

Well My bag turned up today and I am pleased with it.
I hold no great expectations on getting a free monopod but I wont complain if I do :)
There is no harm in trying and hoping for the best :D

Mine turned up today too, looks really good.

Did you upload the copy of your invoice with the claim ? I did and had the email above
I’ll be writing a strongly worded letter on real paper, I want my monopod, it’s mine, it’s free and I deserve it :D

I did. Tried from work and home. Get same error message.

Hmmm... now it's worked, when I used a different email address (not Gmail).

Still not expecting to get it, mind. Cheers.

Last edited:
I did. Tried from work and home. Get same error message.

Hmmm... now it's worked, when I used a different email address (not Gmail).

Still not expecting to get it, mind. Cheers.

By the time 60 days has passed I would have forgotten all about it :D

Doh! I might have guessed there would be a condition like that in there somewhere. :(

Oh well, I suppose we mustn't be greedy - the bag was a bargain anyway. :)

Mine arrived an hour ago, so I've just been 'playing' and swapping stuff from other bags. I have to say I'm very impressed with it as it will suit me perfectly. :cool:

I use a wheelchair, so I find most bags just don't work for me. I'm currently using a Lowepro Inverse 200 AW (that sits nicely on my lap) as my day bag. Obviously, it limits me to what I can carry so I have to make sure I make the right decisions on what lenses to take before I set out.

This new one will work even better for me due to the 'Flipside' design. I can wear it on my chest and access the contents on my lap without too much difficulty.

I'm a happy bunny.

Thanks again @AdamSi :ty:

Last edited:
Mine arrived an hour ago, so I've just been 'playing' and swapping stuff from other bags. I have to say I'm very impressed with it as it will suit me perfectly. :cool:

I use a wheelchair, so I find most bags just don't work for me. I'm currently using a Lowepro Inverse 200 AW (that sits nicely on my lap) as my day bag. Obviously, it limits me to what I can carry so I have to make sure I make the right decisions on what lenses to take before I set out.

This new one will work even better for me due to the 'Flipside' design. I can wear it on my chest and access the contents on my lap without too much difficulty.

I'm a happy bunny.

Thanks again @AdamSi :ty:

Pleased for you that it does the job :cool:

Well over a week gone so far and no contact from Manfrotto :)
If your claim is successful you will receive your FREE item within 60 days from receipt of this email. If there are any problems with the process of your claim, a member of the customer service team will be in contact to discuss this with you.

On another positive I sorted out my quandary over it being a bit small :)
I just bought another camera and separated in to 2 setups 1 long lens setup in my 300aw (D500 200-500 TC1.4 iii)
Then the D800 and everything else in the 400aw ii :D

Well over a week gone so far and no contact from Manfrotto :)

On another positive I sorted out my quandary over it being a bit small :)
I just bought another camera and separated in to 2 setups 1 long lens setup in my 300aw (D500 200-500 TC1.4 iii)
Then the D800 and everything else in the 400aw ii :D

I have a similar set up and it works very well for me.

I think I'm going for the camo one. I already have other Lowepro bags and think they are excellent < Really well thought through and designed and very practical.

Using the right bag for the particular mission really helps when out there hunting wildlife.

one thing I found, this bag is far too big for my needs.

I really, really hate wasted real estate, so I'm in the process of buying to make it worthwhile :D

Wex are selling the Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II for £119 :

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/lowepro-flipside-400-aw-ii-1636053/

I've ordered a camo one so I don't pick up the wrong bag by mistake from my extensive Lowepro collection :D

There is the option of a free-of-charge Manfrotto basic monopod available redeemable from Lowepro/Manfrotto (they are the same company) if desired.

Last edited:
Hello

Thank you for submitting your claim for your free gift as part of our Christmas Cracker promotion. I am pleased to tell you that your gift will be shipping next week and will be delivered to you by TNT. Your tracking reference for this is – xxxxxxxx

Please allow 5 working days from receiving this email before trying to track your item. Should you need to contact TNT regarding the delivery, their number is 0800 100 600.

Kind regards

Customer Services

Hello

Thank you for submitting your claim for your free gift as part of our Christmas Cracker promotion. I am pleased to tell you that your gift will be shipping next week and will be delivered to you by TNT. Your tracking reference for this is – xxxxxxxx

Please allow 5 working days from receiving this email before trying to track your item. Should you need to contact TNT regarding the delivery, their number is 0800 100 600.

Kind regards

Customer Services
Is this from our original sale (£40) purchase ?

dont forget I applied 1st before I shared the link so you would all be a little bit behind me for claiming.

yes yes yes :banana:
£40 bag and a free monopod
just got the email 5 min before I posted.
I really can’t beleive it, never in my wildest dreams did I think they would honour this.

FairPlay to them and you for posting and getting it.

Keep a eye on your emails I would guess you will all get them soon.
I figure they will have to book the courier etc. then inform you :)
I think you all applied within 24 hours ish of me so probably today or maybe worst case Monday.

Amazing. I want my mono pod and I want it now.

.... The products being offered as freebies are all low-end. So not worth going for unless you don't care about your gear quality and need a monopod or whatever.

.... The products being offered as freebies are all low-end. So not worth going for unless you don't care about your gear quality and need a monopod or whatever.

The monopod is selling for 59.99 on Manfrotto, doesn’t sound that cheap, but I’m no expert, so could be completely wrong on this. Unless they’ve changed the free gift ?

The monopod is selling for 59.99 on Manfrotto, doesn’t sound that cheap, but I’m no expert, so could be completely wrong on this. Unless they’ve changed the free gift ?
I have googled everywhere i can and the cheapest i have found it is £39 + p&p
and since you can buy other manfrotto monopods for sub £20 and other brands for about £10 I would not class it as cheap as it's at least double the price of there entry level one,s
yes ok it's only rated for 5kg but I dont think any of us are planning on using it for a 500m F4.
+ it's FREE :D

and since you can buy other manfrotto monopods for sub £20 and other brands for about £10 I would not class it as cheap as it's at least double the price of there entry level one,s
yes ok it's only rated for 5kg but I dont think any of us are planning on using it for a 500m F4.

.... Not so! That's what I only use a monopod for. Hence a high quality Gitzo with even more expensive Really Right Stuff two-way head.

Super spot Ganton Gunner ...would never have known...without stealing / amending one of SFT’ s quotes....you can never have enough monopods....!

.... I'm guessing that you think that when you have collected three you can build a tripod :D

.... Not so! That's what I only use a monopod for. Hence a high quality Gitzo with even more expensive Really Right Stuff two-way head.

So you are planning on getting that monopod and putting a 500mm F4 on it ?
I quite clearly said I dont think any of us are planning on putting a 500mm F4 on it.
I am happy to be corrected if any of the people on this thread have ordered one of the monopods with that intention.
But in all honesty I would assume the intention is to use it with a smaller setup.

Wait a minute Ganton Gunner....don’t tell me we don’t get a free 500mm F4 as well....starting to feel like I’ve been ripped off........[emoji23]

Back