LR6 download? or am I too late?

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Having just bought a new laptop (Win11), i'm experiencing the problem of not being able to dl LR6.
Adobe no longer provide it, and following some guides online only get me so far!
Is it possible anymore or should I find another editing program? any recommendations?

Last edited:
I used that link earlier, got as far as entering my prod key, then was told "serial number valid, but qualifying product could not be found on this computer"
It's def downloaded as LR is showing on my desktop!
I've tried posting a screenshot but file too large!

I used that link earlier, got as far as entering my prod key, then was told "serial number valid, but qualifying product could not be found on this computer"
Try the Photools site AFAIK it was the only non Adobe official site for Adobe downloads.

Save yourself loads of grief and get this Adobe Lightroom
Adobe have no interest providing assistance or support for LR6 any longer.

Even if you get it downloaded it will be only be v6.0, not the last version 6.14.
That update has long gone now its no longer available via the program itself.

Last edited:
'but qualifying product could not be found on this computer'
Did you download an upgrade version? If so you need L/R 5 serial to authenticate your purchase.
Is it no wonder people left or are leaving Adobe after paying hundreds of £ or $ to have a perpetual licence.
Russ.

I'm trying not to as i've already paid for it once!! :headbang::)

Its not in their interest to assist you plus LR6 is losing features as they become unsupported.

I still have LR 6.14 working, but won't bother again when I need a new computer.
Think I paid sixty quid for it as an update from LR3 in about 2017, reckon i've had my moneys worth

Last edited:
I have LR6 plus the 6.14 upgrade on an older iMac which I am keeping going, but bit the bullet a while back that eventually I'll need to ditch it in favour of something else. I do have a sub running for Creative Cloud but that was for some particular features that I rarely use, so I'll look into a new DAM product and use Affinity for editing.

I have LR6 plus the 6.14 upgrade on an older iMac which I am keeping going, but bit the bullet a while back that eventually I'll need to ditch it in favour of something else. I do have a sub running for Creative Cloud but that was for some particular features that I rarely use, so I'll look into a new DAM product and use Affinity for editing.
That's one thing AP is missing, I use Lightroom 6 for my DAM to open in AP. Russ

Last edited:
I had the 6.14 already updated download. I think I finally deleted the saved file as I couldn’t see myself using it again,
I will take a look on all my externals over the weekend.it installs the full 6.14 version.
will update here if i find it.

Not anymore as I use C1 Pro 22 now mostly. The Dam was pretty good on Supreme but the editing if I remember was clunky, but it might be better now though.
Ah! All I want is for it to be a (darned) good DAM as I have all the editing tools I need ;)

I have LR 6.14 sitting on a Win10 PC, never use it.

I also have the disc, did consider selling it, but the general consensus was that nobody would want it....Ho-Hum.

'but qualifying product could not be found on this computer'
Did you download an upgrade version? If so you need L/R 5 serial to authenticate your purchase.
Is it no wonder people left or are leaving Adobe after paying hundreds of £ or $ to have a perpetual licence.
Russ.
Yep, you're spot on. Upgraded from LR5, so that explains it!
I've now surrendered and bought the 12 mth package from Amazon

Back