Monthly Mads' 12 for 2012 (and a bit)

Name
Mads
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it's a late start to this, but I've only just stumbled on this section.
My son was born in march and we've been taking a picture of him each month since, so obviously this one will end in 2013, rather than the end of this year.
I do hope that's ok.

b3ebf59ec22e93e115bdff7844be752e_zpseaa07be5.jpg

449c50481613f6633da1c665e5f67822_zpsccce2376.jpg

b47de5c073dd8d656dc3b16a368874de_zpsf7b0f3a4.jpg

He was a little bugger for this one, and he had a nasty reaction to something or other on his scalp.

55de8676dc48b82479c7aff5abe56ee1_zps45e7b512.jpg

8add746e48b950ec22e7d1ed43cad1b9_zpsa871962e.jpg

Six month picture tomorrow :)

VirtualAdept said:
Thanks Matt. Its shocking how much he's changed.

I wonder can you keep this up for how many years :) not sure he will be up for it when he is 16yo :LOL: but could make an interesting long term project :)

What agreat idea using the lettering. I have always said that when me and Mr Kelack have kids, I want to try and get a photo a month

I look forward to seeing the rest

The idea for it was sent to us by a friend who'd seen it on something called pinterest, whatever the hell that is.
Its getting progressively tougher to do as he becomes more mobile and interacting more with his surroundings, hence the weird colour cast on the 5 month photo.

Thanks for the replies guys n gals, I appreciate your taking the time :)

20121020-Photo20-10-2012192909.jpg

I should point out they're all being taken on a canon p&s with a low light setting, just in case I'm not around for one of the pictures to be taken, so my wife can use it :LOL:

with a quick scroll down the page, it really is pretty amazing how much babies change in a year!

Obviously not knowing you, I have no idea if he is looking more and more familiar, but just the development in the eyes is pretty captivating!

Wish I had done this 20+ years ago. They will be priceless keepsakes in the future. From experience though these were the easy ones - you will need a velcro backed romper suit or lots of Solvite wallpaper paste to keep him still on the background in a few months.

dmb said:
Wish I had done this 20+ years ago. They will be priceless keepsakes in the future. From experience though these were the easy ones - you will need a velcro backed romper suit or lots of Solvite wallpaper paste to keep him still on the background in a few months.

He's already on the move almost the second we put him down. It's a bloody nightmare

I think you should keep going until he's 18 :)

Once he hits 16, he won't move at all, so it'll get easier!

hehe. I think we're planning to move to 3 monthly intervals once the changes aren't quite so rapid.

I've gotta say he's a real terror to keep still at the minute, we've got plenty of photos of him grabbing the letters, rolling onto his front, generally naffing about.

Ok, I cant believe this has come round so quick...

20130320-IMG_133412month.jpg

I think we're gonna take one each quarter, just to keep a record of how he changes.

Brilliant, Happy Birthday Little Smiler!!

Looking forward to the quarterly ones :)

Great idea, I wish I'd done this with my kids.

Back