Tutorial Make those eyes POP!

Thank you very much indeed. PS is such a great tool when you know how to use it :)

Excellent - another great tutorial to add to my bookmarks
Thanks for taking the time to post this

Excellent thanks. I've been wanting to do this for some pictures of my niece I took, wanted to make the blue really stand out!

great guide. been after learning this for a while. overdid the first few, but practice makes perfect and all that. cheers!

Another great Hacker tutorial!

Cracking tut, just what i've been looking for! Thanks

Hi,

Looks like a great tutorial. I'm a newbie with PS elements 6 and I can't find any 'highlights' functionality that is applied once the image has been flattened.

Could anyone give me some ponters or alternatives? The stuff I try doesn't look natural.

Cheers all.

Keep them coming in this format, excellent. I will attempt as soon as possible. Thank You.

Really good, thank you - and works very nicely on dogs' eyes (I don't really do people).

I'm new to the idea of PP and am still trying to decide whether to buy a programme or just stick with freebies. At the minute I have GIMP Paint.net, Faststone and Nikon View NX2.
I know this tutorial is with Photoshop, but could the same thing be done with GIMP or Paint.net? It's something I'd really like to have a go at.

Ta
J

GIMP has various selection tools, layers, various sharpening options, layer blend modes, Dodge / Burn tool.

So I would say yes.

Good thing about GIMP is you can also download filters and plug-ins for various things, all FREE.

My first tutorial to watch and it works brilliantly. You are a legend Hacker.

so glad I found this again, saved it as a favouite on my desktop and was struggling to find it now Ive binned it :bang:

I really enjoyed following this tutorial; just one question -
Is this action carried out before sharpening the overall image and saving, OR, can the action be undertaken on a previously sharpened and saved image?
Many thanks

Back