weekly Manc Man's 52 for 2015 - Week 9 - Close Up added.

Bold - Nice idea for the theme. The use of a shallow DoF was compulsory on this one

Relax - I’m sure I’ve seen this shot before somewhere. I remember as the guy looks like a friend of ours. It’s not but the resemblance is there.

Vertical - You wait. She’ll be taller than you in no time and nicking those malteasers LOL. I agree with you about the shadows although you could have made a feature of them.

Mouth - Good attempt at this one. I gives a weird feel to the portrait doesn’t it.

Bold - Nice idea for the theme. The use of a shallow DoF was compulsory on this one

Relax - I’m sure I’ve seen this shot before somewhere. I remember as the guy looks like a friend of ours. It’s not but the resemblance is there.

Vertical - You wait. She’ll be taller than you in no time and nicking those malteasers LOL. I agree with you about the shadows although you could have made a feature of them.

Mouth - Good attempt at this one. I gives a weird feel to the portrait doesn’t it.

Cheers Peter.
Thank you for your comments and taking time to look.

Darren ... I've just spotted your MOUTH image ... can't see it on the main thread.

And I like it very much too ... very creative. :clap:

Darren ... I've just spotted your MOUTH image ... can't see it on the main thread.

And I like it very much too ... very creative. :clap:

Thank you David.
I didn't post it in the main thread. Due to work commitments, i have withdrawn from the challenge :(
But I am going to try and follow the themes and post a photo when i have the time.

thank you again for looking and taking time to comment.

Back