Daily Mandy's 365 Challenge started 17/11/13 Day 262 Added

Well after some time away from the pc as i have been busy trying to get my Gas boiler fixed and made safe, and been having some issues with my housing association and the company they use to service and fix the boilers. So i am having to have a bit of a catch up not happy really with the images, due to bad flooding and high winds and rain i still cant get outside on the bike to go anywhere. All images take on my 600D with a quarter blue flashgel used and my raynox 150 on the shots of the rings.

Day 85 Spoons

Spoons
by pinkbikerbabe 1, on Flickr

Day 86 wedding ring

Wedding ring

Day 87 London Blue Topaz ring

London blue

Day 88 Cluster ring

Cluster ring

Nice set of images for the catchup hun - I actually prefer Day 87 of the x3.. I like the subtleness of the ring itself (with the DOF used) as for me it brings all the emphasis onto the gem itself (y)

nice additions though 87 is quite underexposed

Thanks I was aiming for a slightly darker feel to it.

Nice set of images for the catchup hun - I actually prefer Day 87 of the x3.. I like the subtleness of the ring itself (with the DOF used) as for me it brings all the emphasis onto the gem itself (y)

Thanks for looking and commenting.

I cant believe it i have made it to 90 days so far with my 365, i think i will have a small pat on my back for my efforts. I struggled with what to do for these 2 images, but all i can say is both were taken on the 600D with my raynox 150 and i used a pale gold flash gel.

Day 89 pound coin

pound coin

Day 90 Wicker Laundry basket

Wicker basket

Nice shot - and the guy was probably drowning and shouting for help just as he went under for the last time Mandy.... :exit:

Well given i woke up to some rare sunshine i thought it would be rude not to grab my camera and go for a walk. This image was taken on the 600D with my kit lens and my raynox 150 attached, i had to hold the tree branch in my hand to stop it blowing about in the gentle breeze that was blowing.

Day 92 Tree bud

tree bud

I am having a bit of a catch up as i was out and out about getting things sorted out ready to start my new job on monday. So i armed my self with both my cameras for once and went in search of things to find, i was out on the motorbike yesterday for the first time in ages and i feel great.

The daisy image was shot on my 400D with my 18-55 lens and my raynox 150 attached.

Day 94 Daisy

Daisy

The crocus was taken on my 400D with the 18-55mm lens and my raynox 150

Day 95 Crocus

Crocus

The duck was taken on my 600D with my 70-300mm lens with my x2 teleconverter attached my first ever outing with the teleconverter.

Day 96 Duck

Duck

Back