Daily Mandy's 365 Challenge started 17/11/13 Day 262 Added

Really like your oil+water and water splash shots, both things I keep planning to do and haven't got round to yet.

Nice - subject is just a little dark for me though :)

Thanks to be fair i did struggle with this one, i wanted to get the colours on the plant right, which is quite a bright green little plant when it's an adult and does have lovely pale pink star like cluster flowers. I do forget what it is called tho, i have had it for a year or so and it got ill but i managed to to rescue it by taking a cutting and it has slowly been coming back to life.

Hi Mandy, good work on keeping up with both your 365 & 52 (y)
I feel this latest image is a little oof though, maybe just a wee bit more light on it would give you a faster shutter speed?

Unfortunately have to agree with Blakester about the focus. Although I had to look twice to realise it was one of your model bikes. First impression I thought it was a real live one! Think the phillips screw on the wheel gave it away! Lol! :)

I agree about the focus but I like the idea of some detailed model macro shots - shat was well exposed which can be tricky with macro and getting the objects lit properly

Well trying to find something different to snap at, as i still cant get outside thanks to the bad weather. So tonight i had a go at using my my flash in slave mode So i placed it behind my beloved Valentino Rossi race rep motorcycle helmet. which only comes out on very special occasions, and after much fiddling in lightroom i have come up with this.

Day 81 Rossi helmet

Rossi helmet
by pinkbikerbabe 1, on Flickr

There is a few flaws there I had to shoot this on my bed as it was to big for my light tent. When the image is viewed on my iPad I can spot the flaws on the background. Tho it looks ok on my PC but I was really struggling for something different to do.
I'm viewing through my iPhone and can't see those flaws. I'll have a look later on my iPad! :)

Another (y) for Day 83 - I feel as though I should have one of my Jimi Hendrix CDs on in the background whilst im looking at it.. lol

Back