Daily Mandy's 365 Challenge started 17/11/13 Day 262 Added

Nope - calbrated several systems/screen without issue XP/Vista/Win7 - and you can just turn it "off" if you get the problem (that's what I meant by it not being permanent) - the calbrator is only connected while you set it up initially.

Nope - calbrated several systems/screen without issue XP/Vista/Win7 - and you can just turn it "off" if you get the problem (that's what I meant by it not being permanent) - the calbrator is only connected while you set it up initially.

Few thank goodness for that I like the fact it does it all for me and if it goes wrong I can go back to my monitors own settings.

If you do just drop me a PM with the delivery address details and I'll get it posted off next week

Nice idea and composition - looks like you just missed focus spot on the text - fabric detail on the background is a little sharper :)

It's not far out at all and I think the DOF pretty much recovers it unless viewed at larger sizes

Was my first attempt at using the lens in question, the book was placed inside my light tent and with my big head inside as well there wasn't much room for manovering, I was hoping not to get the back off the light tent in the shot and a few more off the words at the top in focus.

As my mum says practice makes perfection.

I like the Sky Remote - Teddy and the Xmas Wishes shots - possibly still underexposing a little ?

O.K. - if they look o.k. to you then that's great - if you haven't already calibrated your screen yet then it will be interesting to see how you feel afterwards :)

Back