Megameet film pics.

I've just uploaded some from the roll of HP5 I shot on the Yashica 635 too. Quite happy with the results from it, always unsure with the first roll through a new (to me) camera.

I should probably also warn everyone that I'm also working through the shots taken in the pub on Saturday night so will upload those next too....including this handsome devil...

View attachment 39046

Cheers
Steve

.......plenty of squeaky clean shots posted the filmies will have to get some up...well if we can all use the film up before every one forgets about it :D

Well Steve I'm hoping I can impress the digi guys with my close up of the Jaffa cakes...mind you I asked a digi guy what f no and shutter speed he was using for my shot :eek:

3 rolls devved and drying. I'll scan them tomoz.

That shot of Nick... wow, talk about dark and brooding, he's neither.:D

Proof, if it were needed that taking portraits is not my forte but I am much better as a subject :D The other willing models @boyfalldown & Henry @Yv and @Andysnap
Also, I don't think I should have used film that had an expiry date of 2005, although I did manage to drag back the highlights but if you zoom right in the grain is pretty harsh for FP4 and there is an overall grubby look to the negs.

Nagaoka FP4+ 01 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
Nagaoka FP4+ 02 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
Nagaoka FP4+ 03 by Nick Watson, on Flickr
Nagaoka FP4+ 06 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Last edited:
All things considered Nick, those have come out ok. We didn't know what we were doing and the ninja developing was a little anxious, so well done.

The measuring was perfect....the pouring however left a lot to be desired.:)

That was weird at the time and even weirder now...... Gottle o geer.....

Proof, if it were needed that taking portraits is not my forte but I am much better as a subject :D

pics are great Nick, but why do yawl look like you're stood outside a toilet........or is it just me

OK I'll bite: what's the chemical on Nick's T-shirt?

right, just finished off the 2 B&W rolls I started at the meet, so I guess I might have to stick them through some chemicals now. Anyone guess whether I over or under exposed that roll of PanF? o_O

:runaway: PanF in both cameras, for some reason thought the Nikon had Delta. Still, at least that had a chance of being about right. :LOL: Mind you, I was getting that moment of panic, when it hits 38 frames and you think 'no please, I didn't' just before the auto rewind starts.

Last edited:
Well, the 120 roll lives!! There is something on 11 of the 12 frames, now drying, off to do the 35mm {should have bought a bigger tank}

ETA: apparently that also has something on it.

Bit of a bugger, means I have to do some scanning I guess - at which point I discover whats on there is mainly OOF crap. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ok, feeling just a little bit chuffed that my best film to date is the first roll of 35mm I have shot, dev'd and scanned myself for 20 years! Only my 2nd effort at devving myself today and looking ok. Just scanning the 120 roll whilst I add other to LR for resizing and posting :D

I'm feeling chuffed too as i av one of the rolls from the FE2 drying atm..........been home 2 days and already on with deving....... Blimey it's normally à month before i even open my caméra bag! :D

I think there could be à certain pro ( cough choke lol) tog on this roll shooting frogs

Back