Mifsuds

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered a Canon 430ex speedlite around 11am on Tuesday. Checked my emails around midday to find that not only had they acknowledged the order, but that It had already been shipped.
If I was in when the postman came on Wednesday it would have been around 21 hours from ordering to delivery!

They get a big (y) up from me.

hi
camerabox are the same
i have ordered 4 camera items and all arrived in less than 24 hours

2 of them in 15 hours
order at about 16.45 and arrived at 09.50 via city link

alan:):)

Misfuds are fantastic and just down the road from me.
Unfortunately they don't have the best online price but over the counter they are my first choice.
I wish Bristol Cameras were better. Placed a £1700 order on monday and still without goods. Got an email today saying half the order should be with me soon and the rest is out of stock :bang:

I have only brought over the counter at mifsuds and it is a great shop, although I think I am going to have to ban myself from there as it is a money magnet, unfortunately it is always from me to them.

Misfuds isn't that local to me but is always worth the drive, good old fashioned customer service (y)

misfuds... got a canon mkii off them used and a brand new 300mm mkIII .. excellent service... too far for me to go but wuld use again

Same for me, excellent service, bought my 135 from them mint condition 2nd hand, allowed me to reserve it for 3-4 days until i had the funds and it was delivered within 36hrs
(y)

Another big (y) for Mifsuds from me. Used them as bricks'n'mortar, mail order and internet as well as trading some old kit against brand new. Knowlegeable, honest and far too local for the health and safety of the contents of my bank account! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Another big (y) for Mifsuds from me. Used them as bricks'n'mortar, mail order and internet as well as trading some old kit against brand new. Knowlegeable, honest and far too local for the health and safety of the contents of my bank account! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

I have used them in that way and always had good service.

I've used them once and will do again, I forgot a ring to go with a hood I bought and sent an email and they just shoved it in the post. Nice shop with good staff and awesome stock

Back