1. Fraser Euan White

Fraser Euan White

Name:
    Fraser White
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Has anybody else used this company?

I made an online purchase ten days ago and paid £8 for the delivery of a lens hood.

The item hasn't arrived, not had a reply to email and no reply on the phone.

Just googled the company and they are getting terrible reviews with exactly the same complaints :-(

2. Asha

Asha Blithering Idiot

Edit My Images:
    No
    Yes, sometime ago.

Dispatch of a camera that I bought was straightforward, without delay or problems, however the model that I received was not the model described in their website advert…...Not something that I expect from a "pro retailer"!

As it was, I didn't mind keeping it as the different features in the models were minimal and caused me no concern.

3. freecom2

freecom2

Edit My Images:
    No
    I've bought countless things from them over the years. They are absolutely terrible communicating via any electronic methods, but generally I would always get an answer when I called direct - that surprises me. I recall some mixed reviews on this forum as well; I've often gone and picked up the items in person which probably gives me a better experience, avoiding all the mess around delivery.

4. mdjchat

mdjchat

Name:
    Mathew
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I bought a grip from them early this year (by phone) and had no issues. It probably arrived a day later than expected but otherwise without problems.

5. FruitFlakes

FruitFlakes

Name:
    Lloyd
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Ordered a lens from them in June over a weekend, had it in hand the Tuesday after. Before that it took them a week or two to get an order to me, had to call them up to ask what happened.

6. nandbytes

nandbytes

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yes once to source a hood. Got it quickly enough not raise concerns but don't remember the exact times.

I called them before ordering seemed like a helpful bunch.

7. FujiLove

FujiLove

Edit My Images:
    No
    I've bought a couple of items from MW without any issues. I think the items arrived two or three days after the order.

They seem to be having issues with their website at the moment, so it may be worth checking whether they actually received your order.

I'd definitely keep trying them by phone, rather than emailing.

8. niko

niko

Name:
    nik
    Edit My Images:
    No
    there updating the web site is really slow, so things showing as in stock can already be sold. There communication is terrible as well.
    But that aside they seem honest guys just not the greatest business men

9. RaglanSurf

RaglanSurf Forum Idiot'13/14 FPOTY'17

Name:
    Nick
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Yep, bought loads of stuff over the years. They are effectively a one man band and certainly not dodgy, maybe a little disorganised, but if you give them a call I’m sure they’ll sort you out.

Personally I’m happy to keep using them and if it means every now and again that I have to call them and give them a nudge to get my stuff then I’ll go with that.

10. Fraser Euan White

Fraser Euan White

Name:
    Fraser White
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Over two weeks since I made the order - no item arrived and no reply to email or phone - can not recommend this company for distance selling! Started a dispute with PayPal now :-(

11. Hallsy

Hallsy

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    That is odd, they actually called me about an order yesterday for a minor issue, when I called back they answered straight away, and the package has been delivered today.