My 365 - Something different every day - Tuesday 05/08/08

AAA+ attitude, good on you too. Keep your chin up, and good luck tomorrow mate. Looking forward to the rest of this 365 mate.

Yeah, I guess some things people don't like talking about, it's only recently i've told Louise mate :/ It's only the last few months i've told people tbh. Phil was suprised too Rob :LOL:

Whittie

What sort of jobs you applying for?

Last edited:
Dude, just had a catch up.. Sorry about the Job hunt, a few people from work are looking to and I know it is quite hard.

Keep you chin up!

I love the photo from Snowdon, it's amazing!

How often do you have to go to hospital, is it a regular thing - you have a top bloody attitude!

The more I am on the forum, the more I am getting to know some crazy cool people! (y)

Tony - Most things IT related mate.

Snowball (is it paul??) I go to London once a year, and to a local hospital once every three months. The care is second to none, can't fault it.

Day 38:

Well, as said yesterday today should be a London Shot. So it is.

As for the hospital, everything went fine, i'm still as healthy as i'm going to be :)

Excellent photo Whittie (y)

Don't they clean the glass in there ever time it goes around?

Tony

No Tony, they just search for bombs (not joking) :| The original pic had a horrible glass reflection, didnt have any circ pol filters :( Oh well, think i recovered it OK :)

Day 39: Boring picture from me today, went to the gym and I think that's the only time i'm going out today. My morning consisted of emails, letters and online job agencies. My afternoon is going to be interesting... ALL my pictures I take I just put on the laptop, Nikon's software tries to organise it, but after seeing Bridge in use in an Apple shop last week, i've decided to attempt organising 5000+ pictures :| The pictures I like I just drop and drag into a folder on my desktop called "Camera" REALLY need to sort it out so i've decided to give it a go anyway :) I'm knackard today so I thought the word Energy had to be in my 365.

Thanks for looking

I like the darkness behind the bottle, and know how you feel being stuck at home mate. Can be a really demotivating factor on any given day.

Chin up, you will get something sorted soon! :)

Last edited:
I completely know where your coming from with the photos :LOL: Luckily i discovered Bridge not long after I was regularly uploading photos. Still my "My Pictures" folder is a huge mess!

Make a 365 folder, that is what i have done :D

As for the photo, i think it is quite good. Could have done with more of the name being in it (y) Just in my option of course :)

Tony

Nice pic mate. You will get the job soo, it will hit you when you least expect it!!!

Keep it up, chin up :)

Gary.

Is west shore where the half hotel is, if so i stayed at a retreat just below the Great Orme nearby. Lovely place...:)
I Hope that a positive outcome comes from your redunancy as soon as possible

Jo

Thats the one! Thanks for the kind words

Swan looks cooool! xxx

Thanks, i never realised the noise they made to make somebody go away :|

Nice pic mate. You will get the job soo, it will hit you when you least expect it!!!

Keep it up, chin up :)

Gary.

Thanks Gary, i've applied for a few different jobs now. There's no IT jobs available around here. Applied for a few apprentice jobs (Electrical and Mechanical). Good jobs once qualified, but as there's no IT jobs, why wait around, I need to get working again!! :LOL:

Last edited:
Lovely processing mate, really does the image wonders :)

A piece of advice, DONT get an apprenticeship in mechanics (cars especially) Its same **** different day, crap pay and as i know you are a keen car enthusiast, it will become "another F-ing car" How often do you hear me moan about work/cars :LOL:

Dude, love the images...

Keep up the good work and I still have my fingers crossed for you on the job front!

Whittie

Some really nice images appearing in the thread... IT works nice if you can get it, Might be worth while sending out some letters to local electrical contractor and large firms to see if they have any openings.

And as you have stated you will never be out of work.... Started as a electricians mate when I was 19 and for the last 25 years been working in deep dark holes... Channel Tunnel and London Underground.

Good luck on the Job front and keep banging on doors.

Shutterman

Thank you very much, i'm actually sending CV's off, writing cover letters as I type this. Got a few to post in the morning too :)

Who is the local Electricity Supplier in your area, its EDF here and they have a very good education program and once your foot is in the door thats you until they push you out feet first.

Might be worth throwing a CV their way..

MY brother is a lines man with EDF all he does all day is drive round in land rover checking the remote LV lines and poles and fixing the odd fault. I would love his job as he get every where.... Would be nice doing that with a camera on the passenger seat for company...

Shutterman

Dude,

looking forward to todays 365... I'll be joining you in the lookout for jobs come Monday, decided to hand in my resignation! Things have just got too bad where I am (over 19 resignations in 6 months and it's only a v.small office!).

So we can be on the lookout together :D

Hope you hunt is going well

Paul

Thanks to the both of you. Good luck with the job front mate, hope you have more luck than me!!

Day 41: REALLLLLY boring picture today from me i'm afraid. Just some water droplets from the shower. :(

Shame really as I went out earllier and got loads of "flower" pics. Oh well, i'll show them another day.

i love this

Thanks to the both of you. Good luck with the job front mate, hope you have more luck than me!!

Day 41: REALLLLLY boring picture today from me i'm afraid. Just some water droplets from the shower. :(

Shame really as I went out earllier and got loads of "flower" pics. Oh well, i'll show them another day.

This is an AWESOME image, love it :D

Back