My 52 Photos for 2009 - Week 17 DARK

I like this Rob, kind of abstract but in a good way.

Fits the theme very well, very good.

That's just plain weird!! Well done for capturing it in all its fuzzy abstractness though! :clap::clap:

It's weird, but works very well (y)

I hadn't realised you'd updated with Dark, might want to update the thread title.

When I read 'in the basement of the Manchester Victoria Baths ...' I didn't know what to expect - heating pipes, large white tiles and a mop and bucket probably! :LOL:

I'm not much wiser now, but very impressed! Whatever the art work is representing it fits the 'Dark' theme perfectly, because of the way you've shot it. Very interesting and different. :clap::clap:

Jean

I really like this Dark shot Rob, it certainlt meets the theme (y) For me though the composition is too central. I think this is one of the times the rule of thirds might have produced a stunning composition, but it still a great picture :clap::clap:

bit of a catch up for me
Duo - i like the use of the bike and think its well composed (other than that, like the others i find it difficult to comment on people shots)
longing - personly i would like something inbetween the original and the editied shot, i find the f/g in the edit a bit much.
dark- simply fantasic

Back