My Clio 172

Name
Justin
Edit My Images
No
Looks like a decent start. They look well exposed and sharp on my phone but for me the composition of all these shots are too central, remember the rule of thirds to help. The backgrounds dont do the last two pictures any favours either. Try to find a location that suits the car (y)

Last edited:
Duncan - Cheers for your comment.... I have just actually got to "the rule of thirds" in the guide i downloaded for my iPad..... Its been mentioned to me previously on a few car pics but i didnt really understand...
Hopefully the weather improves this weekend and il head up to the lakes for another mess about....

Matt -Nope not BAE warton, its at the back of Blackpool Airport :D... Close though

first shot is great, not so sure about the others, the third the car is facing the sun so you're getting some horrible shadows on the car itself. Try and position yourself with your back to the sun or to the sides (but not enough that you get lens flare).

keep on shooting ! :)

First is pick of the bunch for me a nice low down position, looking good. (y)

The others, for me, have busy or distracting backgrounds.

Thanks for your input...
Funny what you say about the first... it was the one i liked the most out of my day out with the camera and ive even got it put onto a canvas :)

Thanks again for the comments, i am out this weekend as my friend wants some pictures of his Focus ST so i will bare them all in mind!

Cheers
Justin

I seen this on CS as well - car looks well and photos are nice & clear :)

Mind your BG and don't always have the subject slap bang in the centre (as said really)

Thanks....
I put them on Cliosport yeah... thought might aswell throw them on here aswell... Only recently came across this forum!

As i say off out and about this weekend so hopefully will get some good ones then..

seen these on cliosport also! and nice photos, car looks tidy

Last edited:
Back