My Dataco licence app

I'm right at the bottom of the list but my congratulations are just as sincere, well done to you. Thanks for all your help/guidance in the past, hope you will still be around to offer your comments in the future.

Sent a couple of emails in last couple of days... one 10 minutes ago...

I just got a reply..

and guess what.....

I GOT MY FOOTBALL LEAGUE LICENCE!!

You ahve no idea how happy I am at this minute... Its been an unbelievable strain..I dont know whos happier.. me or my missus :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT as well .. much appreciated :)

Well done, mate it was worth the long wait
Dave

I have my own National League License and have done for a few seasons. I've now secured a few shifts from my local paper, do I have to have pictures paid for 15 games, or 15 paid shifts, as sometimes they use more than just one pick per game, I get paid a flat rate however many times the pic is used.

Holy thread resurection !! 2010 but I just read through it all.. took me well back to the worry of my first licence.. I have renewed every year since so this year will be my tenth.. Still managing to get paid and still renewing :)

Lots of congrats posts above.. there was no LIKE system then so i wasnt being ignorant :)

I have my own National League License and have done for a few seasons. I've now secured a few shifts from my local paper, do I have to have pictures paid for 15 games, or 15 paid shifts, as sometimes they use more than just one pick per game, I get paid a flat rate however many times the pic is used.

You need 15 pics pubished that you can show payment for.. if the same pics are used a week later you would need another payment.... If the paper used 15 pics in one day in one paper then you could apply.. :)

Back