My First 100% Film Wedding

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
Awesome. Well done to you for doing it and well done to your clients for having faith.

Thank you. :)

Nice :) and you gotta love UKFL ;) for their lovely scans :)
We shot film from time to time on weddings as well but not the whole wedding:) maybe 3-5 rolls of 120mm. But again it depends on the couple if they want film.

Hopefully you will get more film bookings and can share results with us :)

Thank you. :) I hope so too!

@gazmorton2000 ; Well done and well said. Top results and good on you for sticking to your principles.

Oh, and my first bit was a compliment :)

Re this, film is a very tactile experience and that aspect of it is really the only thing I miss about digital - unloading an SD card just hasn't got that magic bit to it that you get from winding your used film back into the cassette, so I get that; your comment about how it makes you shoot I still find intriguing as that's something I don't miss

And this is defo something I agree with, although I do sell a lot of digi only work I have a pitch all about how future kids, grandkids won't really have anything to look back on in the same way we do and what a shame that will be; it ocnverts a few to an album too but while there is profit obviously I really believe they've 'lost' something if there's no physical representation of their Wedding

Love the boxes too btw :)

Dave

Back