My hide Autumn/Winter 2014/2014

More great images, looks like I just missed out on the discounts, never mind that my luck all over..see you soon Alan.

Can you not come now Bill? It wont get any better than it is now. Its honestly bonkers :)

No probs Bill, Im sure all will be well when you come.
Ive only got one myself with prey last 2 weeks, they catch and usually go!
Thanks pragmatist ;)

BTW Bill Ive set up today for flight shots. Hopefully Ill get some good light next few days and get some myself. Chas did well ;)

Chas has a few nice images there Alan, great to see flight shots as well.Will need to see him to see his \ISO/shutter speeds as he has done well in the rain.(y)

I know his ISO was 2000. I wish I could shoot at that! Ill find out other settings mate.

I know his ISO was 2000. I wish I could shoot at that! Ill find out other settings mate.

Fudgey, look at a 2nd hand D700 as i use mine at ISO 2000 and above and its fine. Can get them around the £900 mark now.sell your own camera to help fund it or keep as a nice backup.

Fudgey, look at a 2nd hand D700 as i use mine at ISO 2000 and above and its fine. Can get them around the £900 mark now.sell your own camera to help fund it or keep as a nice backup.

My money is spent on different birds Mark :D

Another short session today, Max appeared again and made a kill as did the Juv Male. Female in twice but slow reactions and the toilet prevented me getting a shot.

9838677403_d234c22df2_c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Im sure Kae Ja would like to hear about your spending money on big birds- wouldnt exactly call her big now could you.

That Spar death stare is fantastic mate. Only 1 way to be sure its Max and that is to put your lens outside the window and if he decides its his lunch then its Max.lol

Just a quick message as Ive had a few PMs asking me about the hides if they can book through me. Just for the record the only way is through the website. I will of course answer any questions through PM if any one is interested, thanks folks.

Cracking photos. Love your thread. Keep sharing please.

Thanks mate, I was actually thinking about pulling the plug already as I thought people were getting bored with it. I can see why some would get tired of it, but Ill try some flight shots and think of different things to stop it going stale. ;)

Thanks mate, I was actually thinking about pulling the plug already as I thought people were getting bored with it. I can see why some would get tired of it, but Ill try some flight shots and think of different things to stop it going stale. ;)

Certainly not going stale Alan refreshing change fro kingfisher and little owl shots, keep em coming IMO

Rain prevented flight shots today so had to settle for these. Beautiful bird this Female.

9860862203_896b575ddf_c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Not had any time in the last week really, but managed 3 hours today.

10002367155_6d42e84e75.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

10002387905_fc820a266a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last 3 pics are with in seconds of each other so its the same Great Tit he has.

Back