My hide Autumn/Winter 2014/2014

10002463556_c1094b13f5_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sparrowhawk shots are as stunning as ever Alan.

I really like the ones with the feathers all puffed out, dunno why, they just made me smile.

Some excellent images you are posting up Alan, I have given up trying to choose a fave :D

Hopefully yous will have a good day, good afternoons action today ;) see you in the morning mate ;)

fantastic stuff

Hi,

For some reason or other the images won't show on my ipad, yet other peoples threads work fine,any ideas ?

Mike.

This thread is fantastic!!!! Great pictures of great birds! I just want to go there.....

1st October.... not been up a few days but had the Male in 90 minutes. Change perches next time :)

10039700765_325b957d21.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Alan.

I have not looked in your thread for a few weeks, but I am glad I did.
Some supper images as usual mate. (y)

Thanks for keeping them all in one place it helps keep the place tidy.

Thanks mate. I know some will get sick of seeing Sparrowhawk, sparrowhawk, sparrowhawk so that's why I did it. Im dreading the Short Eared Owls arriving :D

I know what Id have told her. Unbelievable Bill. Why has she never messaged me I wonder?

If she doesn't like that kind of thing I would suggest she doesn't look in this thread. This is life in the natural world.

8315274250_649d099ceb_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Superb thread this; please keep the spar pics coming..:) I don't see how anyone could get sick of seeing them.

Cheers!

Back