National Cleavage Day

Yep. It's Friday and it's wine time !!!

Now don't you lot go taking advantage while the whole staffroom's inebriated.

the real question though sarah is will you, yv, and kellie be posting topless pics later - i promise not to objectify , and still regard you as whole people :LOL:

you'll have to get on the shorts to catch up

hmm short rather than tall, who does that remind me of ... :LOL: :exit:

Jäger, it's the way forward..

(towards the toilet)

:D

jagermeister , for good lager follow the bear

no.... wait a minuite :LOL:

:LOL: Very true (and the reality is that even if we catch up, it's never going to happen, but I wouldn't want to shatter Pete's illusions)

its probably just as well - theres a long queue of ladies desperate to show me their boobies anyway so you'd have had to take a number. Its a hard life being a love god :LOL: :coat:

Man, this is all very interesting, but.........
Come on girls!
The male side of this equation is feeling a little disappointed, where's your civic and femalekind pride?
Is this still a PHOTOGRAPHIC site
You must all be far too sober for a Friday, which coincides with national cleavage day by the way
Waiter!, make that doubles!!!

In primitive societies (like norfolk :exit:) thats practically an invitation to marry - you need to go and see her dad with the usually dowry (two sacks of spuds and a sack of beat ) asap , before he comes looking for you with a pitch fork :LOL:

Says the devonshire moose............. :shrug:

at least I can name both my cousins, daughter, mum and aunt. She is called "Louise" :LOL::LOL:

saves a bomb on xmas pressies... :LOL::LOL:

oh hang on a min, you are being Norfolkist, and I took it the spirit intended...... myself my son , my dad and I, will respond soon.... (don't worry, it will only be one post!)

This thread is amazing. I've not finished reading it yet, but for it to actually develop into a serious discussion, given the thread title, is just staggering. Love it.

Back