weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

I love the style of this, but with regret your photo only serves to remind me of cruel times of yonder where I spent countless hours trying to crimp these sodding things only to find one pin had missed by quite literally a micron!

Hi Nick

Not often you see such a fab shot of a uninteresting subject which is usually stuck in a hole.

Pete

Lovely Autumn shot Nick.

Simply beautiful image, great reflections, like this a lot.

Hi Nick,

Snappers - Beautiful reflections :)
Digital Age - Ubiquitous now, but with 5G, how long before these go the same way as the "3D Printed 'SAVE' button" ;)
Show the kids bnc or a Type 6 Patch cable complete with balon and they wouldn't have a clue.
Sharp - Top one for me I think. because of the way pink & green compliment each other.
Food - The Tomato. Because of the muted lighting.

Love the colours in your choice shot. Great reflections on the mirror like water. It has been blowing a gale down south where I live.

I like the viewpoint, leading lines and muted colours ... and I agree with Tim, the dog adds to it.

Beautiful shot for snapper's choice. Lovely colours and reflections.

Last edited:
Paper
It standout well against the fallen leaves and is well positioned in the frame.

Nice spur of the moment. The colour works well against the background - are you sure you didn't plant it yourself :LOL:

Well thought out :)

A nice set of leafy shots and all worthy of a place on the theme thread.

Good shots there. I would pick #1 too as it creates a nice abstract

Hi Nick

I really like your 3rd Shot, Nice colours.
1st shot is also good.

Pete

Your first picture had me thinking banana leaves at first!

The backlit pictures are great - I really like your backlit autumn leaves and trunk, but despite that agree with your choice for the main thread.

#2 is the clear winner for me Nick.

Back