NEC Bikeshow 2006.. Bikes... honest.

Edit My Images
Yes
Just back from the bike show, quite a disappointing turnout tbh, only got about 200 shots. I will be processing them this evening, here is the first keeper ive found.

IMG_0065.jpg

(y) :love:

Finished my first pass thur the photos... ive ended with 73 images that im initially happy with, ive batch processed these and added effects to one or two...

All 73 here

here are my favourite...

Little guy hitching a lift on the front mud guard.
IMG_0087_filtered.sized.jpg

Cadburys Creme Eggs... Hmmm..
IMG_0080.sized.jpg

Im sure i can read her mind... "you dirty little pervert go harass someone else."
IMG_0118.sized.jpg

Whereas this lady was quite happy to get photographed.
IMG_0073.sized.jpg

These random guys assumed I was with the MSN stand as I was stood there for about 10mins (waiting for me dad) asked if I could take there picture for the paper.. i answered "yes, but do something funny, you know" hence the breast cupping moment... how very odd.

Was holding my 5d+24-70, 1dmkII+50mm and me dads 300d+18-55 (all 3 with 580EX sat on top)... so little wonder he thought I was more than a noobin hobbiest.
IMG_0155.sized.jpg

I know it cannot be easy for a lady to dismount a bike gracefully, but this lass is taking the ****...
IMG_0096.sized.jpg

The big E on her chest makes be wonder how many she had taken... she appeared to be struggling to focus.
IMG_0145.sized.jpg

Lincoln... Big ass bike.
IMG_0045.sized.jpg

As always im happy to recieve criticism and comments, also feel free to edit/reprocess them if you feel they could look better. Thanks for looking, Darryn.

Back