Need advice - selling my Canon(ish) bundle

Edit My Images
No
Hi All, Currently I own a Canon 5d Mark III + Lenses and many other bits. I decided to switch to something more lightweight... and need advice, what is the most efficient way to sell my current bundle.

What is your preference? Should I advertise as bundle on sites like Gumtree, Shpock, eBay? or contact a shop like cameraworld?

Does it worth the effort to sell separately?

Thanks
Zsolt

Canon 5d Mark 3
Sigma 24-105 1:4 DG 82mm ART
Sigma 105mm 1:2.8 DG Macro HSM
Canon EF 50mm 1:1.8 II
Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3
Raynox DCR-250 Macro Attachment
Canon Speedlite 430EX
Yeetem 48 Macro LED Ring Flash Light RF-550D (4pcs diffusers, 8pcs Adapter Rings)
Andoer Viltrox DG-G Auto Focus AF TTL Extension tube ring 12mm 20mm 36mm - DSLR Camera Canon
Shoot RS-80N3 Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon
4 way macro focusing ring
Rangers Clarity Series ND Filter kit (ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16) - 49-82mm
Hoya 82mm UV(C) HMC Screw-in Filter
Zacro Professional 14-in-1 camera cleaning ki
Evacase professional Large DSLR Camera and Laptop Backpack with Rain cover
Albott 64" Aluminium Lightweight Travel Tripod with Carrry Bag
Pixel battery grip Vertax E11
2 spare batteries
Lowerpro camera bag
Kingston 16GB CF card
Sandisk 32GB SD card

There is a classified section on here... you do have to meet certain criteria before you can see it. As a fairly new member you may not be there yet - I'm not sure.

There is also MPB who will buy off you. Maybe contact them and get a quote? Or you can trade stuff in with lots of other outlets - Park Cameras, Wexphotovideo, London Camera Exchange, to name a few.

I doubt anyone would want all of your stuff, so you probably will have to split, but there's nothing to stop you trying.

Last edited:
There is a classified section on here... you do have to meet certain criteria before you can see it. As a fairly new member you may not be there yet - I'm not sure.

There is also MPB who will buy off you. Maybe contact them and get a quote? Or you can trade stuff in with lots of other outlets - Park Cameras, Wexphotovideo, London Camera Exchange, to name a few.

I doubt anyone would want all of your stuff, so you probably will have to split, but there's nothing to stop you trying.

Thanks! Yes, I can’t post it here yet :) I will ask for a quote and see.

I can’t post it here yet :)
Another 10 posts, and you can. Ask a couple of questions / give a little advice post, a few images and your'll soon be there.

Another 10 posts, and you can. Ask a couple of questions / give a little advice post, a few images and your'll soon be there.

:) I’m not planning to leave photography at all, just switching to something different than my current gear, so eventually will get there.

e.bay is probably the quickest way to sell , if you keep your prices reasonable , m.p.b is another trusted buyer of used gear with the benefit of they collect from you .

Are there any issues with selling grey import gear? I’m in a similar position to the OP and planning on selling a bundle of Decent canon gear but have bought most of it grey

Back