New 110 film

Is anyone regularly shoot with 110? I'm trying to work out the best method of scanning it in.

I'm not shooting regularly but when I scan I use the MF glass holder and scan a batch then chop them into single frames in PS. It's not the most efficient way of doing it but until I get a dedicated 110 film holder it will have to do.

Only shot a few rolls tbh so yet to find the best way myself

Atm I put the negs between two pieces of glass to raise the film from the bed of the scanner.....not the best method i guess but it works ok ish.

Asha, see if you can find anti Newtonian glass for the neg sandwich.

I'm not shooting regularly but when I scan I use the MF glass holder and scan a batch then chop them into single frames in PS. It's not the most efficient way of doing it but until I get a dedicated 110 film holder it will have to do.

Only shot a few rolls tbh so yet to find the best way myself

Atm I put the negs between two pieces of glass to raise the film from the bed of the scanner.....not the best method i guess but it works ok ish.

Thanks guys. Everyone seems to be going down the glass holder route. My Epson 4180 film holders don't have any glass at all, although I do have one piece of ANR glass that I may try to be creative with...

Stocked up on a few more rolls of Orca, since with a 20% student discount it comes to £5.60 a roll delivered on ASOS, of all places. Got some film, a working Pentax AF-130P flash and a 110 film holder, I'm good to go (y)

Just for those few of us who are interested in shooting 110 - the Orca B&W film comes with backing paper now! No more trying to remember 24 shots.

I went back to read it again :D

Just for those few of us who are interested in shooting 110 - the Orca B&W film comes with backing paper now! No more trying to remember 24 shots.

ah that's good news although the non backed film didn't pose a major headache for me really.

I haven't, only because I don't do C-41 at home and the cost of a roll + developing would be ridiculous. With the B&W, at least it's only the cost of the film (really).

Back