New Daughter

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
My daughter, Sofia was born last Wednesday at 7:20pm. I'm so proud right now. She is absolutley gorgeous, much like her father ;)

Just sharing a couple of pics.

sofia.jpg

6x4bw001.jpg

thumbbzs.jpg

Welcome to the world Sofia. :love:

She's beautiful, and the photos really show her off. Many congratulations :)

Congratulations to you both, and what a little stunner she is. Number 3 is the best I feel, but only just, they are all great.
Trev

Congrats mate! I've been told that I'm not to bring my camera to the hospital when my first littl'un arrives in December...... even the little nifty fifty....... I think she's worried I'll nip down the business end! lol.

Once again, nice little set.

Hey congratulations to you both, lovely images. :woot:

Don't you just love her little hands and feet... I've got lots of hand and feet shots now, but can't help adding to the pile :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing plenty more over the weeks (y)

Last edited:
Your kids are a great excuse for taking lots of photos. It's impossible to delete even the soft focused ones for me. Congratulations, no#3 for me too, they soon grow up, grab the day :)

Congratulations!

Great shots all of them (how could they not be with such a lovely little model?!) but three is the winner for me ;)

Congratulations, i rejoice now when they leave home.
Enjoy you new born.
Number 3 the winner,
Number 1 is a nice shot number 2 although black and white works most of the time in these shots it doesnt seam to jell on this one im afraid.

congratulations, she is a wee cracker! No 3 for me as well

lovely baby, first picture is soooo peaceful

Back