New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

Hi can my name go on the list too please, I'm at a loose end next September :) thanks.

Replied to the PM Tom.

I accept the T&Cs :)

Regards
Jim

Last edited:
Are you quite sure you want to see these DVDs? The wait hasn't negated your interest?

:) Ed not at all lol

Thanks for starting the thread. It'll almost be a shame once I've received them as the long wait will be over!

Time flies!!!

dvds in my hand as we speak... will watch and get off to Jim soon.

Hi Tom (Stokes)
Just wondering if you are sending soon :)

Regards
Jim

Last edited:
THanks for the PM Tom.

Oh my, How did I miss this??

Can I be added to the list also please? off to read the T&C....

Oh my, How did I miss this??

Can I be added to the list also please? off to read the T&C....

Hmmm? Blind? I'm on your ignore list? Haven't been on TP for the last 3 years?

Running out of possiblities now :LOL:

DVDs are with me and I'm sending andiphoto a PM now :)

Andiphoto's PM box is FULL - Can someone nudge him to delete some. Tried to send this :)

Hi Andy,
The time has arrived! I need your address :LOL:

Please can you post in the thread that you accept the rules.....

My two weeks starts today and I'll try and watch them in that time. Will PM you when they are sent.

Cheers
Jim

Glad they got to you safe. Thanks to ed for sorting this out!!! Top bloke... Some very interesting info :)

Thanks all again :)

No worries :)

I've tried Andiphoto 3 times over the last day and a half still no room to send a PM - Will try again over the weekend.

Tried Andy again today and still message box is full....... Stand by KevR :) I'll try Andi again later in the week and I'm away for a few days over the weekend so will try again on Monday and failing a response I will arrange something with KevR.

PM's Kev R and await a response.DVDs will be sent next week to one or the other :)

Cheers
Jim

Last edited:
Hi Jim

Replied to your pm with my details...

I accept the T&Cs

Cheers...Kevin.

Hi Kev will get them to you by the end of the week I hope. Regards
Jim

Hi Kev will get them to you by the end of the week I hope. Regards
Jim

Hi Jim

Not sure if you have made arrangements to send the DVDs yet? I have discovered today that I need to take a business trip on 16th of April I will be OK I think with some intensive viewing between now and then, but I am concerned about posting them on to the next in line. I will be back on the 24th so I was wondering if Peter r wanted to swap places with me and go next in line and then send them to me when I return.

Peter r will you be OK with this?

Regards...Kevin.

Hi Jim

Not sure if you have made arrangements to send the DVDs yet? I have discovered today that I need to take a business trip on 16th of April I will be OK I think with some intensive viewing between now and then, but I am concerned about posting them on to the next in line. I will be back on the 24th so I was wondering if Peter r wanted to swap places with me and go next in line and then send them to me when I return.

Peter r will you be OK with this?

Regards...Kevin.

Kev
I've not sent them yet (in the car now ready to go tomorrow)

You should be able to watch them between now and then?

Could you leave with someone reliable to post?

Did you PM Peter? I think I should send to you as I don't want to screw up the list but speak to Ed about the time (if you need them for a few additional days)?

Hope that's ok?

Regards
Jim

OK keep it as planned...

OK keep it as planned...

Thanks Kev. Not sure if they deliver SD on a saturday so you should have Monday at the latest.

Regards
Jim

Thanks, Jim

Received safe and sound...

I have pm'd peter r as required within the Ts&Cs

Regards...Kevin.

Very good Kev. Enjoy :)

Hi Kev

I accept the T&Cs
Regards Peter r

Just to let everyone know RMSD is now £9.75

A wealth of knowledge at your finger tips...still a bargain at £9.75.

Some very intensive DVD action at the moment so you will excuse me while I get back to it...

A wealth of knowledge at your finger tips...still a bargain at £9.75.

Some very intensive DVD action at the moment so you will excuse me while I get back to it...

Go back to the Photography DVD's when you're finished! :nuts:

Hi Kev

I accept the T&Cs
Regards Peter r

Hi Peter

Posted out this morning so should be with you tomorrow...

Enjoy

regards...Kevin.

Look like Hippo MC is going to miss out, according to the T&Cs he has two days left to answer my PM. Captain Jack could be getting them a earlier. :shrug:

Look like Hippo MC is going to miss out, according to the T&Cs he has two days left to answer my PM. Captain Jack could be getting them a earlier. :shrug:

Hippo_MC has not been active on the forums since 2nd March, it may well be he doesn't get back to you.

I have today just contacted " captainjack" who is next on the list by Pm for his postal address.As Hippo_MC never answered my pm.

Peter R

Back