• 14 RaglanSurf

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Please post your entries here on the theme of "Feet" by midnight on Tuesday 26th March 2019.

Usual rules apply:-

Must be taken by you
Must be made on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Feel free to include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you wish.
One Entry per person

Entries in and submitted by midnight on the 26th March and the poll will go up shortly after for 3 days

Discussion thread can be found here.

Last edited:
A good friend crossing a stream on a day's walk in the 80s. I was the gentleman taking the photo fom the front, while her husband is the one behind her with the camera, and her brother appears totally uninterested. Only posted due to having scanned this slide very recently, and safe in the knowledge she won't see it! :oops: :$

2019-02-16-0016-copy-tp.jpg

Tired Feet.

The Cross Keys - East Marton. Waiting for opening time, just for lunch, honest!

Olympus 35ED and I think Agfa 400

CNV00098.jpg

Sorry eveyone, it's not clear to me how cross link the picture and comments threads.

Foot about to make contact with egg.

Nikon F100, Nikon 24-85mm lens and some unnamed black and white film.

Kick-off by Andy, on Flickr

Sorry eveyone, it's not clear to me how cross link the picture and comments threads.

If you go on the discussion thread and edit the text, then highlight the word "here", then click on the little icon that looks like a chain. It'll give you a little window with a space to put the URL. Copy the text below and put it in there, then click insert and save the message.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-103-feet-entries.693571/

Then in this entry thread, do the same but use the text below

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...allenge-103-feet-entries.693571/#post-8402687

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Ok I was only about 12 years old when I took this shot and what did I know about perspective :LOL:

djoC3H1.jpg

I don't have Brian's excuse for the perspective malfunction here...

CN92C05.jpg

And the lad in question will be mortified if his children ever see this!

Camera probably a Mamiya U but more probably a Pentax ME, film Kodak Gold 200

Happisburgh beach, Norfolk. Taken on a disposable camera (I cant remember which one) for the Talk Photography Forum "Idiot Behind the Lens Challenge" 2015

Just one foot?
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

If you go on the discussion thread and edit the text, then highlight the word "here", then click on the little icon that looks like a chain. It'll give you a little window with a space to put the URL. Copy the text below and put it in there, then click insert and save the message.

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-103-feet-entries.693571/

Then in this entry thread, do the same but use the text below

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...allenge-103-feet-entries.693571/#post-8402687

Hope that helps!

Thanks Carl, I've been busy for a couple of days but finally I done it!

Sorry everyone, I'm working this weekend and the deadline for the end of the poll slipped my mind.

The well deserved winner is Carl Hall so over to you for the next theme.

Carl's photos reminded me of Sunday lunch in digs in Bolton when my dad and I were served boiled trotters. Very tasty but texturally rather challenging and not particularly appealing visually.

Carl's photos reminded me of Sunday lunch in digs in Bolton when my dad and I were served boiled trotters. Very tasty but texturally rather challenging and not particularly appealing visually.
I could have done without that memory at this time of day! :eek::eek::eek: Congrats to Carl for seeing and taking it. (y)

Well done Carl, cracking shot.

Pigs trotters remind me of my grandparent's cottage sitting in front of the open coal-fired range as Gran had her Christmas Eve treat of trotters, pepper and vinegar. Great shot @Carl Hall

Bloomin heck, thanks everyone. There were some brilliant entries this time. I'll have a think about a theme and get the next thread up soon :) (y)

Back