Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ok - lets see what you've got for ANIMAL

Usual rules apply:-
  • Must be taken by you
  • Must be made on film
  • Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
  • Feel free to include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you wish.
  • One Entry per person
Entries in and submitted by 11.59 pm on the 27th May and the poll will go up shortly after for 3 days.

A friendly dog, when you pull up in a car he jumps up to see you through the window and scratches all the paint work :eek::rolleyes:
VwzZOOI.jpg

This is Mac, my old, now deceased cat. He is about 21 years old in this pic and starting to go a bit lala, but we loved him, and he loved us. One of his foibles was to try to steal food out of our dog's mouth, which unsurprisingly p***ed our dog off no end. Nikon F5, 55mm f/1.2 Ai, close up filter, all my usual blurry stuff.

Feb_2014-26.jpg

What a lovely souvenir to have of him!

This is Mac, my old, now deceased cat. He is about 21 years old in this pic and starting to go a bit lala,

My eldest cat is, I beleive about 17 years old ( exact age unknown as he had been abandonned and saved by a refuge) and without a doubt this last year his age has begun to show……...Wether he is beginning to go a tad lala yet I'm not sure as he's always showed nutty behaviour since I adopted him 10 years ago.

One of his foibles was to try to steal food out of our dog's mouth, which unsurprisingly p***ed our dog off no end

Brilliant! :LOL:
Feline behaiviour is just ace …...and often so unpredicatable.

Last edited:
Everbody's best friend Harvey, the stupid looking one on the left. late July or early August 1981, Olympus OM1n, 50mm f1.8 lens and captured on the best colour slide film this planet has ever produced, Kodachrome 64.

Harvey-4
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Ok being an utter softy when it comes to animals, particularly cats, I can't resist posting an entry:

Captured in Nice ( France) 26th Dec 2012

Bronny ETRS 150mm lens
1/30 sec handheld

11 TP.jpg

Last edited:
Entries in and submitted by 11.59 pm on the 27th May and the poll will go up shortly after for 3 days.

@-Oy-

Is there a reason why this is runnning until the 27th? We normally only run them for 7 days then 3 days voting (I know those are F&C days so open to interpretation )
They’re are sometimes extended if the OP is on holiday or busy or just forgets.

Obviously not a problem if you’ve got other commitments but you’ll find most folk have sorted out a shot from the shoebox under the bed within a week

@-Oy-

Is there a reason why this is runnning until the 27th? We normally only run them for 7 days then 3 days voting (I know those are F&C days so open to interpretation )
They’re are sometimes extended if the OP is on holiday or busy or just forgets.

Obviously not a problem if you’ve got other commitments but you’ll find most folk have sorted out a shot from the shoebox under the bed within a week

Oooops - thought it was a month! eejit!

Can someone add a poll as I'm away at the moment and limited netty stuffs.

I'm pretty sure the poll has to be done by the OP.

If you really can't do it then perhaps tag a mod?

@Asha is right, I’m happy to do it if a mod can give me access.

@Asha is right, I’m happy to do it if a mod can give me access.

While I'm sure I could have found a way, I couldn't be arsed to look into it - it took less time to just add it myself... poll runs for 3 days,select up to 4 favourites, don't be a scumbag and vote for your own, all the normal stuff...

While I'm sure I could have found a way, I couldn't be arsed to look into it - it took less time to just add it myself... poll runs for 3 days,select up to 4 favourites, don't be a scumbag and vote for your own, all the normal stuff...
Thanks @TheBigYin Mark (y)

YAY thanks Mark :D

Congrats, I love that photograph every time I see it.

Well done Nick. :)

Thanks folks. :D

Back