Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Photographs from film.

The following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close at midnightish on Sat 14nd March and voting will be open for 3 days after that. Many, many votes per votee, I learned my lesson last time!

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

I'm kicking thpub_JPEG5.jpgis off with a shot from 1975(?). Zenit B/ Helios standard lens. No idea what the film was. The Pack Horse, Bolton. Great Guiness or perhaps a Black and Tan.

You wouldn't expect anything different from an F&C pub lunch, F&C Meet, Edinburgh 2017 Nikon FG, Acros 100. I seem to recall that the VistaPod has been trademarked :D

Pub lunch, F&C style.
by Nick Watson, on Flickr

2 pints of lager and a packet of Crisps Please.jpg

Proper Pub Lunch, Beer, Crisps and a packet of fags. My Dad in the devilishly stylish photochromic shades and Wide Awake Check Slacks (looking like an off-duty bookie), Graham a 9 year old beer thief, and Grahams dad Eric in the darker cardie. Seemingly none of them had mastered the art of actually looking at the flaming camera. Shot outside the bar at Scalby Mills - the quiet end of Scarborough - don't look for the bar now, it's actually the car part of the Sea Life Centre. :(

Shot on a Kodak insta-something-or-other on 110 film. I only know that, because the camera case (actually a glasses case) is sat next to my mam's pint of lager on Eric's side of the table,

As a photo it sucks, but it's of 2 guy's I sorely miss, and a marvelous memory of an incredibly happy holiday, before I went home and started the misery that was Normanton Grammar School at the age of 11.

Last edited:
A famous pub (although lunch was taken at Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chip restaurant - back when it was the only one in the country). Late 80s sometime. Not sure what film or camera (although it could be the Canon Sure Shot Telemax that I still use sometimes!).

FILM - Woolpack
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

Well I'm going to shoehorn for a laugh...a shot taken about 30 plus years ago of my nephew's birthday party and a surprise present was the girl..well his wife, couldn't stand the antics (of the girl) any longer and in a temper went up to the girl and told her to leave.
YyNkGvs.jpg

When Lydia offers you a crisp you don't say no! Lunch time in the Black Horse, Queens Road Richmond. 1980. We teachers called this pub the North Staff Room. Yashica TL Electro (probably Kodax Tri X but this is a scan from print as negatives in landfill :( )

north_staffroom_s.jpg

I was messing about with the voting options and I can't prune the stupid options, sorry! Shouldn' be trusted with anything to do with IT.

Back