Votes: 5 38.5%
  • steveo_mcg - No arguement

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmb

Edit My Images
No
In these dismal days looking for your photographs of people, places or things that bring back memories of 'Happier Days'

Usual rules:

Photographs from film.

The following rules apply.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One Entry per person

Entries will close at 2pm-ish on Sunday 19th April 2020 and voting will be open for 3 days after that with Int(n/3)+1 votes (where n is number of entries).

POLL ADDED - ENTRIES CLOSED

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

Last edited:
My daughter, slightly grubby, on the beach back in 1993. These days we wave her off to work four days a week to spend 12 hours tending residents on the nursing floor of a care home. Looking back and forward to happier days.

Pentax ME with 500mm Tamron mirror lens on Kodak film.

1993_beach

by D M Bloor, on Flickr

Happier days when we could have an F&C meet up with our friends, take some photos, have a pint in the beer tent, then cram ourselves into a railway carriage on a hot sunny afternoon for a bit of a laugh. May such times return soon. Canon EOS 30v, EF 28-135 IS on Kodak Ektachrome 100.

Last edited:
Remember when we could go to watch live music?

Seth Lakeman, Hard Rock Cafe Manchester 2011. Nikon F3, Nikon E series 50mm f2.8, and I think Fuji Superia 1600 film

Image1-3 by Andy, on Flickr

Poll will close Wednesday 4-30 pm. Get your votes in. ️

Back