• Poll closed .

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for the 136th New Old Film Challenge is "Looking up"

I'm sure you must have shot some different ways of doing this!

The following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One entry per person.

Entries will close at 23:59 on Sunday 4 October 2020 and voting will be open for 3 days after that.

Entries on this thread, please. Discussion on the common NOFC discussion thread, here...

• Haha
Reactions: dmb
Well it looks like I'm looking up and worshiping the Heron and it has that look that considers me inferior. o_O
Harry the semi tame Heron and lens Tamron 46a
XkmSiri.jpg

The negatives for many (but not all) of my early photos ended up in landfill in 1980 due to an overzealous school caretaker so this from 1977 is a scan of the proof print I put up on the Church Hall notice board to sell prints to the other members of the Durham University Methodist Society who were with me on retreat on Lindisfarne. My records tell me this was taken on my Yashica TL Electro on FP4 which I rated at 500 ASA (this would have been pushed in Promicrol). The other memory of this shot is that I was laying down on the floor of the limekiln with the tide coming in and waves lapping closer and closer up the shore.

lindisfarne_77

by D M Bloor, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't paying attention here, folks. Didn't even manage to add the entry I'd identified in my mind either. :( But poll now added...

Well done Steve, cracking shot.

Back