• 14. Kevin Allan

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simon ess

Just call me Roxanne.
Edit My Images
No
A word that we have heard a lot this year.

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back
One entry per person

Entries close at 23:59 on Sunday 13th December, and voting will be for a few days after.

This thread is for photo entries only; discussion to be kept in the discussion thread here

The house spider didn't keep its distance from the daddy long legs spider and paid the ultimate price.

ysbgn4R.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you... I think.... I have no idea how to set this up. Are there any instructions anywhere?

You pretty much just think of a theme (any theme, but preferably not one on this list that's been done before) and then post a new thread like this one for people to post their entries into. You could even copy the text from the first post in this thread and then change the theme and description on the first line. Change the date for one a few days away to give people time to enter a photo, and job's a good'un.

Normally a week for posting and three days for voting.

Open discussion thread in a new tab, copy the URL from address bar. Paste it into your opening post. Or, I think, copy everything from the first post of this thread and the link will be copied too. Make amendments as necessary

(y)

Last edited:
Normally a week for posting and three days for voting.

Open discussion thread in a new tab, copy the URL from address bar. Paste it into your opening post. Or, I think, copy everything from the first post of this thread and the link will be copied too. Make amendments as necessary
If you copy the text exactly from the first post in this thread, it should copy the link too :)

Great, thanks both. I'll see what I can do.

Back