New Old Film Challenge #151 - Diorama

Please vote for your three favourites...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
We are still socially in a suspended state of animation, which might change over the Summer I hope. Let's see other suspended moments, real of fictional, in the form of dioramas.

As usual the following rules apply:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person

Entries will close Saturday 1st May and voting will be open for 3 days after that, so we will get the results after the Bank Holiday weekend.

Entries only in this thread. Discussion in the new composite discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-discussion-thread.698995/

In a crypt of a church in Brittany. Yashica GSN, Ilford XP1. 198?.
Behind there is a window so you can gaze in at the scene from outside. I think the figures are carved in wood and painted. Just imagine if you had some lighting and time to set up! Unfortunately I have no record of the actual location.
Undertaker_d_JEPG5.jpg

Shame about the giant lamp post, excellent model making. Do I detect a religious undercurrent?

.... refers to the topic list. Will try to find some theme with a wide fitting suitable for easy use of a shoehorn.

Thanks everyone for you contributions. dmb, over to you for the next topic.

Back