New old film challenge #218 - Misty Morning - POLL ADDED

Time to vote! Pick your three favourites according to the theme. Voting closes in three days.

• Throckley Dene by Kevin Allan

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Ashbridge - Hand Tinted by Boots

• Mist Across the Lake by Fishyfish

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Morning Walk by Flighter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Misty Morning in the Fens by Peter Spencer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Farm With Steam by medwaygreen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter Where You Live by RaglanSurf

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Lazonby in the Mist by ChrisR

• Inverness and the Kessock Bridge by Pete rB

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Loch Tay on New Year's Eve Morning by Mrs Snap

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Dulwich Park in the Fog by zx9

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
Let's see some old photos of wonderful misty mornings.

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at 23:59 on 20th September (!) 2023 (or thereabouts), to be followed by 3 days for the poll after that.

Please keep all discussion and chit chat in the discussion thread. https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...discussion-thread.698995/page-17#post-9365584

Misty morning in the fens. 'Ramleh', Haddenham, built 1912, photographed December 1981, Yashica FR1 35/2.8 Kodachrome 200.

004_TP.jpg

The house was built by someone who spent time in Alexandria, hence the house name which was set in stained glass above the front door.

Nikon F3. Sigma 24mm super wide lens f2.8 Portra 160V film taken 2012. Film dated 2007

Nikon F3. Sigma 24mm super wide f2.8 lens Portra 160V film taken 2012 Film Dated 2007

On the farm with steam.

Last edited:
Thanks for that @FishyFish. Nice deflection!! ;)

I'm away at the moment so won't be able to set up a new one until Wednesday at the earliest. In the meantime, I'll have a think about potential subjects.

Both very good photographs, Janet I must say yours is in the premier league, I am sure Nige will not mind me making that comment, it is in no way a reflection

on his wonderful entry.

Congratulations to you both.

Back