New Old Film Challenge #223 - Snow. POLL ADDED

Time to vote! Pick your favourite three images on the theme of SNOW. Voting is open to all.

• FishyFish - White Lines

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Peter B - Spa Pavilion, Strathpeffer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • excalibur2 - Snow covered house

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Boots - Robinson College, Cambridge

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • droj - Llyn Cau on Cadair Idris

• Kevin Allan - On the way up Skiddaw

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • ChrisR - Lamp

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • PeterSpencer - Snowbound artichoke

• RaglanSurf - Tobacco snow

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
New Old Film Challenge #223, Snow.

Given the recent wintry weather, this felt an apt theme. :)

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at 23:59 on 11 December 2023 (or thereabouts), to be followed by 3 days for the poll after that.

Please keep all discussion and chit chat in the discussion thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...allenge-discussion-thread.698995/post-9389603

Last edited:
Well I've only a few decent shots of snow as all the others are ordinary record shots, so some might have seen this before:-

0zBTiI3.jpg

Last edited:
Looking south across Llyn Cau on Cadair Idris. The cwm headwall is off to the right. Nikon FM2n with Nikkor 85mm f/2. I'm guessing either Provia 100 or Ektachrome E200, and yes, this is a colour image despite looking somewhat monochromatic. Nikon LS2000 SCSI film scanner.

snow-2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back