New old film challenge #72 Autumn

You can vote for up to three entries and the poll will close in 5 days. Best of luck everyone.

• Carl Hall – Tiny mushroom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • FujiLove – Cobbled street

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • FishyFish – Weston Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andysnap – Leaves

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Mothdust – Double exposure mushrooms

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thmaga – Talbot Memorial Park

• Simon ess – More ’shrooms

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Compulsivehordr – Autumn

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Mr Badger – Mushroom

• Ariel7515 – Autumn bike

• Peter B – Loch Lubnaig

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Kevin Allan – Bonnington Power Station

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • RaglanSurf – Autumn tidy up

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • AshleyC – Lake District

• Excalibur2 – Autumn lane

• Joxby – 100F Autumn

• Mrs Snap – Autumn colour

• ChrisR – Llanthony Priory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Badger

Didymus
Edit My Images
No
This is the entry thread for the next instalment of the New Old Film Challenge. The theme this time is a seasonal one: Autumn

Standard rules as always:

•Must be taken by you
•Must be on film
•Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
•Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance
•One Entry per person

Closing date is a week from now, at midnight on the 26th of September.

The discussion thread is here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/new-old-film-challenge-72-autumn-discussion-thread.663025/

Last edited:
36927969550_31ce14341c_c.jpg

Cobbled street in Tallinn, 2015
Pentax 6x7 | Kodak Ektar 100 | (probably) 55mm

Mamiya C330f - Mamiya Sekor 55mm f3.5 - Fuji Velvia 100

Leaves by Andy, on Flickr

Despite choosing this theme I don't have much for it, so I'll make do with this that I took when I was 15. Home developed E6 slide film (probably home-loaded Barfen E6) using a Pentina 35mm SLR with 50mm Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar f2.8. Being a young and stupid badger I managed to miss the focus point!

You might not be able to get blood out of a stone... but you can apparently get a mushroom/toadstool out of a rock!

Mushroom by J White, on Flickr

Last edited:
Taken with one of my favourite lenses CZJ 28mm..maybe not the sharpest in the world but seems to give a lovely result at times as when I'm looking through my jpgs some shots stand out and a few (don't use it often as it's Praktica BC1 mount).....are with this lens.
p8VdhGM.jpg

Entries now closed and poll added. Thanks to all those who entered and best of luck. (y)

Well done Peter, and everyone else who took the time to enter, some lovely photos there. (y)

Great shot Peter, well deserved.

Thanks guys. This was an old shot which was my second ever upload to the late, lamented Photosig site about 2002. Thankfully I managed to download a copy of them all before the site disappeared. :)

Now I take it this means I have to come up with a new topic, but I can't find a list of previous ones and the search only takes me as far back as February this year? All assistance gratefully received! :ty:

Thanks guys. This was an old shot which was my second ever upload to the late, lamented Photosig site about 2002. Thankfully I managed to download a copy of them all before the site disappeared. :)

Now I take it this means I have to come up with a new topic, but I can't find a list of previous ones and the search only takes me as far back as February this year? All assistance gratefully received! :ty:

This search goes back a bit further (but doesn't cover all of them).

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/s...m+challenge&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=56

That's great Nige, since one I was thinking about doesn't seem to have been done. (y)

Back