New Old Film Challenge #9 'Bridges' Discussion Thread.

Can't wait until I've been shooting film long enough to have an "archive" to trawl through for these challenges :D

Also on the topic of Game of Thrones, it's superb. Best TV show on at the moment, marginally beating the Walking Dead, and loads better than Better Call Saul or Gotham. Think I might watch too much tv...

Can't wait until I've been shooting film long enough to have an "archive" to trawl through for these challenges :D

Also on the topic of Game of Thrones, it's superb. Best TV show on at the moment, marginally beating the Walking Dead, and loads better than Better Call Saul or Gotham. Think I might watch too much tv...
Interesting to note that you think it's better than loads of other shows I haven't seen, think I don't watch enough TV :thinking:

Just got home from Peak District so will sort things out later. But yes, entries closed!

23 entries, well done folks!
Get voting!

New Tricks is gud :)

I watch Magnum whilst I eat breakfast :D......its only just replaced Minder

Apart from those, I watch whatever she say's I watch, it ain't ever gonna be some fantasy series, fantasy film maybe but made for Sky.....serieso_O......not happnin, I'd rather fall down the stairs..:D

Last edited:
Fixer drink off

Camera conkers

Most attractive knot tied in a roll of 35mm, which we could have another poll for....

anything like that would be ennertaining

Well done guys!
Over to you.........

RB vs RZ.....??

Hell, the grounds gonna shake...

Clash of the Titans...lol

will I need welding glass to watch it.. :)

And there could be different divisions...

heavyweight
lightweight
flyweight.

I'm gonna contact Red Bull for sponsorship and negotiate broadcast fees with Sky.

I'll deal with ticket sales and corporate hospitality for you, for an appropriate stipend of course.

Yeh, but, ...............................................................who takes the pics?

I'll deal with ticket sales and corporate hospitality for you, for an appropriate stipend of course.

Excellent!

Then there's C.C.C. - Celebrity Camera Conkers.

Camera Conkers On Ice.

Regional Camera Conkers - The League, the Last Sixteen, The Quarters, The Semis and The Grand Final.

Euro Camera Conkers.

The C.C.C.L. - Camera Conkers Champions League.

And it's probably time I went to bed before I get into Jungle Camera Conkers and The Camera Conker House.

:)

YOU!! No pressure of course, it will only be a series of events full of photographers, sure you are up the job! :whistle:
Well, as an old (very) ex Scouter, I Will Do My Best!

Yeh, but, ...............................................................who takes the pics?
Well it will obviously have to be shot on digitall :exit:

Back