**NEW PRIZE COMPETITION** FACES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
758804373_t94AF-L.jpg

I've haven't got anything that comes close to the quality of these entries so here's my finest effort from new years eve party

4256551939_99b0bb69af.jpg

:)

mmmmm...

Faces.jpg

Keepingit.png

first crack at anything like this for me, so my catalogue is somewhat (ahem) limited, however in for a penny.

4258028566_d2bf2ab8d2.jpg

Thread re opened to announce the winner .........

Do not post more images !!!!

A BIG thank you for all the excellent images, the quality of them is outstanding, a lot of talented photographers out there! I announce the winner Crusher for image #14 and the runner up who I shall send a 2010 diary to toph101 for image #9. Anyone who entered this competition and who has entered any 2 of my previous competitions please send your full address to me at kerso1123@msn.com or PM if you want a 2010 diary that I have had made up. Also anyone who has posted on a thread on TP recommending me as a seller I can also send a free diary. Thanks again, next competition will hopefully start this evening/tomorrow morning once I have picked a theme from crusher. Regards Ian.

Superb result Keith congratulations... :clap:

Yet again some simply stunning entries guys' n gals and big up to all of you for entering... (y)

Brilliant comp Ian and again your generosity knows no bounds... :clap:

:p

Congrats guys, worthy winners.
Some great entries :)

And thank you Ian for organising this, was good fun (y)

Whey Hey Keith, congrats on your win Mate, was a great image the first time I saw it (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back