New years resolensons!

Well I was happy last christmas with my setup, however I'm now in the middle of a reshuffle of lenses again. I've just part ex'd a Sigma 120-400 OS for a Canon 300 f4L IS and should have it sorted before christmas and then in the new year I'll be looking into part ex'ing my Sigma 24-70 f2.8 HSM and 24-105 f4L IS for a Canon 24-70 f2.8L MkII and that'll be me done for another year then. I'm still more than happy with the bodies I've got (5D3, 70D and an Eos M at christmas) so the update of lenses is the only thing I need to do.

Really happy with the Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8VR II I just bought new from WEX and happy with my Camera at current using 2x D700's for sport.

Looking to bring a Macbook into the gear early January to help with FTP during matches and a Brand New Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR II that I will be getting towards the end of next year.

My new years resolution is to do more landscapes
I've got to make the time to get over to snowdonia more often
Gear wise happy with the lenses that I've got but will get the 7D replacement when it arrives and the price stabilises :)

that does look tempting... though I suspect i'll wind up replacing one of my bodies - the 20D is showing its age now, so I may get a 70D (or possibly a 6D) and down grade the 40D to backup

does depend on price - if its stupidly expensive you'd be better off with a 120-300 f2.8 and a matched converter

that's good so long as they don't do the usual dollars to pounds thing and launch it here at £1069

Would love a 70-200 VRII F2.8 & 17-55 F2.8 to go with my D7100 that I've just bought but I really can't see how I can justify that sort of expenditure for a while. Maybe towards the end of next year ............................a 150-500 Sigma would be nice too.

Fuji 56mm f1.2 when it's finally released;

a second body.....but that all depends on plans for an Xpro-2

Stop limiting myself because of a lack of confidence......try putting some of these projects in my head into reality. People can only say "no", right? :)

Just upgraded to FF so a walkaround lens to match up to my 70-200 would be a must.

Other than that get out and start experimenting with my light painting, maybe approach more people asking if they want photos of their cars, been struggling to find new subjects this year.

i have to say i'm happy with what i have at the moment. if i was pushed into picking something i want i'd have to say 200mm f/2.0 VRII as everything ive seen taken by one just looks amazing!
other than that maybe a Full frame 35mm f/1.8g if they ever make one..... or maybe even a 24....

2014 is The Year Of The Zeiss...

I'm going to get a Df. Just need to have a play with first to see how it feels. I like the specs etc.
watch this space.

The 200mm f/2 is on my list for 2014, and hopefully an update to the 135 f/2 or the rumoured new Sigma 135mm 1.8.

Back