Nifty Fifty Challenge 2024 - Chat thread

No not calibrated Gav I know 1 is too bright and I cant darken the other any more.

I dont print many tend to use them to check quality etc when I get them printed at a lab the levels seem to be the about right !!!!!

I went out with my nifty 35mm on my Fuji, which is progress, but didn't even get the camera out the bag...

Still time to play if you've changed your mind ;)
I'm thinking about it, but struggling with something decent.

Looking forward to see what Gav has up his sleeve for round #2 :D

Not sounding good for a curmudgeon like me!

Finally managed to get more-or-less the entry I'd intended. I knew space would be tight, but just about managed to fit things in with my back hard against the wall at the bottom of the stairs. Also managed to jog a dial and shot the series at ISO50, with the results that only only a couple of frames were sharp enough to use. Thank goodness for IBIS.

Hope the humour isn't lost on the viewer.

@ancient_mariner have you taken a guess and skipped to next months theme? :LOL:

Explanation above!

Finally managed to get more-or-less the entry I'd intended. I knew space would be tight, but just about managed to fit things in with my back hard against the wall at the bottom of the stairs. Also managed to jog a dial and shot the series at ISO50, with the results that only only a couple of frames were sharp enough to use. Thank goodness for IBIS.

Hope the humour isn't lost on the viewer.

Explanation above!
Are you having a cigarette now?

Great image. :beer:

I'm in :)
(Don't worry, its not real, or is it? :D )

They always seem to use a mirror in the movies :D
Pah! what do they know?
I tried it, but it kept sliding off the wall mounted mirror.

Last edited:
Back