Nikkor 400mm f2.8 II IF ED - £4,199.99

My advice to anyone considering this is get in there quick. Park Cameras had the 200/2VR on thier site for £1999 for a couple of weeks. Now it's gone up by £500 and I wish I'd made my mind up at the time and just used the plastic for one :(

Pete

Using the 125% price beat guarantee from Warehouse Express you should be able to get it from them for £3399

Warehouse Express = £5398
Park Cameras = £3799
Difference = £1599 125% = £1998
Warehouse Express Price £5398 - £1998 = £3399

Getting on for half price :D

You're probably right Joe ... :cautious: ... but is VR really worth an extra 2 or 3 grand ... :shrug:

A decent tripod is a fraction of that ... :D

:p

My guess is that they are trying to get rid of old stock cos of the new VR models.

Yes but Parks have put discounted prices on their website before with no stock just to drive custom. Just because it's on the site at that price doesn't mean they have any. And then if they don't there's no way WE would 125% it.

Pete

Yes but Parks have put discounted prices on their website before with no stock just to drive custom. Just because it's on the site at that price doesn't mean they have any. And then if they don't there's no way WE would 125% it.

Pete

Just spoke to Parks - 2mins before I posted this - they have 1 in stock available to order at £3799

Back