Nikon D3xxx owners thread

Only another 769 posts(edit ,make that strings or whatever they are called lol) and we will be beating the d750 thread:banana:
Pages thats it

Last edited:
I have been impressed with the 85mm 1.8g in the past but its limited in its options,ie portraight and short tele,tempted but not convinced i wouldnt get bored unless just doing portraights

I have been impressed with the 85mm 1.8g in the past but its limited in its options,ie portraight and short tele,tempted but not convinced i wouldnt get bored unless just doing portraights
I did think of that lens a while ago, but as you mainly portrait stuff really.
I would love something like the 18mm - 200mm , just would not pay the price.

Probably the thread covered too many models, not sure what became of the original thread? Don't know if any posts got removed, I was trying to check my old posts. I am a bit lost, I can't find some things...

Still a lovely foggy day, I would love to get out with the D3300 and just the kit lens. It looks very eerie outside, probably photos will look good in B/W. Just got a few chores to do, if I get them done I will go out for an hour or so. :)

Personally I think it would have been better to combine all the D3xxx and D5xxx into one thread, but there you go.
I have a post or two dangling in the D5xxx thread now, probably a few other do too..

Just been outside in the dark with the 3400, trying to get photos of the swirling fog around the street lamps. Ruined by an unsteady hand. I was pushing the recycling bin with one hand, and trying to look discreet taking photos with camera in other hand.

EDIT

@Al1944 I meant D3300

Last edited:
I will be getting the D3300 ready for Xmas, as I shoot lots of photos and video on the day. I will be charging both batteries and getting the tripod out. :)

Back