ZachTheCameraMan

Suspended / Banned
Name
Zach Dolbear
Edit My Images
Yes
please don't post ANY FURTHER AFFILIATE LINKS
Nikon D5600

This is a great camera. I upgraded to this from a D3100 and the quality difference is noticeable. Focuses better, takes better photos and has a solid feature set. The Swivel touch screen also makes this useful in more situations. Another bonus is that it is on offer and you can save £325 which is great.
  • Nikon D-SLR image quality: the large 24.2 megapixel DX-format sensor, wide ISO range of 100-25600 and EXPEED 4 image-processing engine combine to deliver ideal images and incredible detail
  • Snap Bridge: Utilises Bluetooth low energy technology 2 to let the D5600 maintain a constant, low-power link with a smartphone or tablet
  • Vary-angle touchscreen: large 8.1 cm (3.2 inch) LCD with wide viewing-angle and 1,037k-dot resolution, optical viewfinder: approx. 95% frame coverage with approx. 0.82x magnification
  • Movies worth sharing: record smooth, finely-detailed Full HD video clips at frame rates of up to 50p/60p, travel ready: body weighs just 415 g (approximately)3 and boasts a deep grip for a stable
  • 1 x Nikon DSLR D5600 + AF-S 18-140 VR
https://amzn.to/2JYVIGq

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikon D5600

This is a great camera. I upgraded to this from a D3100 and the quality difference is noticeable. Focuses better, takes better photos and has a solid feature set. The Swivel touch screen also makes this useful in more situations. Another bonus is that it is on offer and you can save £325 which is great.
  • Nikon D-SLR image quality: the large 24.2 megapixel DX-format sensor, wide ISO range of 100-25600 and EXPEED 4 image-processing engine combine to deliver ideal images and incredible detail
  • Snap Bridge: Utilises Bluetooth low energy technology 2 to let the D5600 maintain a constant, low-power link with a smartphone or tablet
  • Vary-angle touchscreen: large 8.1 cm (3.2 inch) LCD with wide viewing-angle and 1,037k-dot resolution, optical viewfinder: approx. 95% frame coverage with approx. 0.82x magnification
  • Movies worth sharing: record smooth, finely-detailed Full HD video clips at frame rates of up to 50p/60p, travel ready: body weighs just 415 g (approximately)3 and boasts a deep grip for a stable

Nicely worked Amazon affiliate link :ROFLMAO:

Nikon D5600

my friend, if you've just joined the forum to post affiliate links to amazon, you've joined the wrong forum...

take a look at the forum rules... they're HERE - https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/help/rules/

mainly this bit, I'll post in this thread to help make it clear,

Prohibited content
  • Piracy (of the internet kind), anything naughty or criminal. Market research, surveys etc.
  • Anything that makes you money (or goods) from our community (Referral links etc).
  • Anything else that just isn't nice.

I've broken the affiliate link, as this is the second time you've done so now, you've again been given a Warning point for doing this. please don't do it again.

Back