Nikon D600 / D610 Official Users thread - Anything D6x0 related

Edit My Images
No
I bought a D600 in 2013, to replace the 'starter' D200 I'd bought s/h a few months previously. It's been an amazing camera for all these years. I bought the Z6 for a smaller, lighter option, but the D600 is still just as capable in most situations, other than very low light, where the Z6 has the edge. Still can't fault the D600 though, and it's been so reliable and capable. People talk about x, y and z cameras and how amazing they are, but the D600 manages to pack in all the right technology, to deliver fantastic results.

Name
Dave Pickett
Edit My Images
Yes
Edit My Images
No
I'd say so. Almost £900 less than I paid for mine, new, from Calumet in 2013. :LOL: Granted, I think there have been cams with improved functions since, but at £559, I'm almost tempted to buy one just for the sake of it! That really is a stunning bargain. At that price, there's surely nothing to touch it, in terms of it's capabilities as a photographic tool.

£559! Lordy. :eek:

Edit My Images
Yes
yes mine was 629 i believe from there so even more of a bargain now,picture quality still superb if thats the most important thing,Cf etc not on par but horses for courses ,a fantastic sensor at that price