Nikon D700 official owners/users thread, anything related to the D700

Bump

Bump.... Keep the Photo’s coming guys....

Love pair of pictures Phil. Real like no.1

Anyone fancy a genuine Kirk tripod bracket for their d700, I don’t have a d700 any more. Shall be creating an ad on classified section soon.

The D700 has almost legendry status , Super camera that can now be obtained at super low prices , Enjoy

I took some of my best pics with the D700, certainly used it more then my D750, I think it will go down as one of Nikon's finest cameras, often wished I never sold mine [emoji848]

My Nikon line up is F90X F100 D3 D700 D750 maybe more ?:nikon::cool:

Quite sometime ago I bought a Sunway LFM-N1 replacement footplate for my Nikon VR 11 70-200 f 2.8 lens, I can't remember where I bought it from so does anyone know a UK seller of this item, everywhere I've looked seems to be japan or the states.

D700 and 85/1.4 af-d. One of a whole bunch of photos taken in June of this high school graduate. I just had so much fun and so did she - at times we both felt we were in a fashion shoot. Between coronavirus and the weather, graduating seniors this year couldn't have had it worse. It's been dreadful, two cancellations because of weather but when we finally got a nice day this girl was prepared!

D7C_0246.jpg

Finally retiring my D700 once my Z lenses arrive next week. The best camera I have used with exception to its replacement.

Finally retiring my D700 once my Z lenses arrive next week. The best camera I have used with exception to its replacement.
The 2 guys I know who've previously been D700 owners both say it was the best Nikon DSLR they ever owned. It was the best Nikon DSLR I ever owned, it never let me down once - not even one ERR code, built like a tank, excellent AF (better than my D750 & D800) and had the best looking colour profiles I've seen from any Nikon I've owned until present day.

Solid build, great sensor, fast performance and always dependable - Nikon D700.

I had a D700 a few years ago and did not get on with it so traded it for something else.
Last year I picked up a cheap D700 and now really enjoy using it. :D

Back