Nikon D750 & D780

Yep, still needs some tweaks, but I'm not getting much traffic this week and needed to get it live to finish some bits

Your photos, your blog, your bio and your story telling are awe inspiring. Love your work.

Only (hopefully helpful) criticism I have is that on the "let me tell your story" bit of the home page, the white font does not display well with the whiteness of her veil..

Just trying to help so hope you don't take that the wrong way. Love the site apart from that. Hope you keep the blog up to date because it's great and I guess helps keep you motivated. You're little girl is a star too, super cute.

Your photos, your blog, your bio and your story telling are awe inspiring. Love your work.

Only (hopefully helpful) criticism I have is that on the "let me tell your story" bit of the home page, the white font does not display well with the whiteness of her veil..

Just trying to help so hope you don't take that the wrong way. Love the site apart from that. Hope you keep the blog up to date because it's great and I guess helps keep you motivated. You're little girl is a star too, super cute.
Well, dunno what to say to that, I think I'm average at best, just love shooting weddings regardless lol.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can find a picture it works better with :)

Well, dunno what to say to that, I think I'm average at best, just love shooting weddings regardless lol.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can find a picture it works better with :)

I like/love your story telling side, you don't seem to go for the 'must have' wedding shots and by relaxing from that you get the story told which is the whole point of photography in my view. If it was my wedding again I'd be hiring you based on that website and your work.

Also you're in trouble now because I want a D750 so I can take photos like you.... :D

Well after deliberating for ages on an "upgrade" from my d7000...i finally settled on a d750 rather than d500 and I also ordered a tamron 24-70 f2.8 lens. Hopefully it will all be here for the weekend.

I already have a sigma 105mm prime (macro) and Tamron 70-300 telephoto

Looking forward to getting creative and I've a family wedding not too far away too

@siblingchris been using the 24-70 today and it's really good (just make sure you get a good copy). The pics of my cat above are really sharp and detailed at full res. Taken wide open too.

I like/love your story telling side, you don't seem to go for the 'must have' wedding shots and by relaxing from that you get the story told which is the whole point of photography in my view. If it was my wedding again I'd be hiring you based on that website and your work.

Also you're in trouble now because I want a D750 so I can take photos like you.... :D
I do love the D750, not even remotely tempted by anything else

@KitsuneAndy
Have to say, really like your work, and the website too.
One small niggle on the website, at the bottom, "from the blog" section, all the weddings featured have the same date on them.
2nd Oct was a bloody busy day for you !
Other than that, liking it a lot.

(This is meant as a help, and not a criticism BTW)

@KitsuneAndy
Have to say, really like your work, and the website too.
One small niggle on the website, at the bottom, "from the blog" section, all the weddings featured have the same date on them.
2nd Oct was a bloody busy day for you !
Other than that, liking it a lot.

(This is meant as a help, and not a criticism BTW)
Haha yeah, I think I'll just take the dates off! Always miss things like this when migrating a website, cheers :)

Haha yeah, I think I'll just take the dates off! Always miss things like this when migrating a website, cheers :)

Also, the images aren't displaying when you click on the read more link. Just placeholders.

Also, the images aren't displaying when you click on the read more link. Just placeholders.
Weird, just checked them all from my phone and they're working fine for me

@KitsuneAndy
This is what I get , from the read more links on your homepage.

Image deleted, as promised.

Hope this helps.
I'll delete off flickr when you've seen it. (DONE)

Weird, working fine from all my machines here :/

Might have to check from the office tomorrow, can't worry about it now though, I have sleeping to do :)

Sorry to have given you a headache mate.

haha, it's all good, better to know about problems.

I only changed the DNS over this morning though, so might just be that still catching up.

If in doubt, sleep on it, and it might be OK in the morning !
FWIW, I can view all the images in the gallery , just not in the blog.
Just so I'm not confusing things!

What do you mean by "good copy"? [emoji848]

Also I thought you were moving your d750 on already and going for the d500? Or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

Nope that was me but I'm sticking with the D750 now.

You can get copies of the lens that front/back focus, which of course can be adjusted in camera, but sometimes can be too extreme.

It's a great lens though and because my lack of ability to hold steady after a shoulder injury has happened the VC is really good.

Yep, still needs some tweaks, but I'm not getting much traffic this week and needed to get it live to finish some bits

like the website, some fantastic work on here.

This bit didnt read right to me

"If you book me as your Wedding Photographer Norwich I will tell your story." i could be wrong as my grammar isnt the greatest.

Really like the website layout and galleries Andy. Just in case you've not spotted it (sorry if you're still working on it), the FAQ page is not showing faqs, just a white block of 'lorem ipsum' etc text.

@KitsuneAndy
Hello mate
Site is looking sweet (y) Only thing that is a tad confusing, as what`s the difference between the silver and gold packages? They have the same wording ;)

like the website, some fantastic work on here.

This bit didnt read right to me

"If you book me as your Wedding Photographer Norwich I will tell your story." i could be wrong as my grammar isnt the greatest.

Yeah it is wrong, but, that's the biggest phrase that people in my surrounding area google, so if it's not on my page, I won't rank as high. But I need to find a better way of doing it.

Really like the website layout and galleries Andy. Just in case you've not spotted it (sorry if you're still working on it), the FAQ page is not showing faqs, just a white block of 'lorem ipsum' etc text.

I wrote it last night but my browser window crashed, so I went to bed :) Will write it again tonight

@KitsuneAndy
Hello mate
Site is looking sweet (y) Only thing that is a tad confusing, as what`s the difference between the silver and gold packages? They have the same wording ;)

Doh! Copy and paste fail.

Are the images loading in the blogs for you 3?

Yeah it is wrong, but, that's the biggest phrase that people in my surrounding area google, so if it's not on my page, I won't rank as high. But I need to find a better way of doing it.

I wrote it last night but my browser window crashed, so I went to bed :) Will write it again tonight

For me they are. Windows 10 using ms edge :)

Morning Andy.
For me, the images are loading fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Still having same problem in IE though.
Weird !

Morning Andy.
For me, the images are loading fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Still having same problem in IE though.
Weird !

Ah, same for me in IE!

Right, now at least I know it's just that browser it doesn't like :)

Does the gallery page work?

Love how this D750 thread is basically a whole photography forum in one thread! Makes me want to join the gang!!

Yeah, this is what I love about this thread.

The wife asked what I want for Xmas.

Apparently new camera lenses are out of budget, boo!

I am based in Norwich but take assignments[wherever you take them]If you book me as your Norwich Wedding photographer.......

Ive no idea how it works with the search engines - whether you need those 3 words in a particular order or if they just have to be in one sentence!

Good luck with it all!!

I am based in Norwich but take assignments[wherever you take them]If you book me as your Norwich Wedding photographer.......

Ive no idea how it works with the search engines - whether you need those 3 words in a particular order or if they just have to be in one sentence!

Good luck with it all!!

Cheers Shaheed,

No one seems to know, but from playing with my wife's site, which we've managed to get first result in google for her treatments (she does eyelash extensions and stuff) it sadly seems like the easiest way to get a high rank is to use the exact words in that order. But it sounds stupid, so I want to avoid it :)

I'm just waiting for my site to re-index, and I'm expecting its ranking to plummet to be fair, but, I'm much happier with the new site, I think it looks more "upmarket" than what I had before.

Cheers Shaheed,

No one seems to know, but from playing with my wife's site, which we've managed to get first result in google for her treatments (she does eyelash extensions and stuff) it sadly seems like the easiest way to get a high rank is to use the exact words in that order. But it sounds stupid, so I want to avoid it :)

I'm just waiting for my site to re-index, and I'm expecting its ranking to plummet to be fair, but, I'm much happier with the new site, I think it looks more "upmarket" than what I had before.

Maybe have it in a signature at the end

[your name]

Wedding Photographer, Norwich

Back