North Staffs potential meet up event

Name
Fraser White
Edit My Images
Yes
Astle Park Traction Engine Rally (near Chelford in North Cheshire) was suggested as everyone seemed to enjoy it last year. It's the second weekend in August https://outdoorshows.co.uk/astle-park-traction-engine-rally/

Once again, we can pick our day subject to majority availability of F&C people and the weather forecast. @Andysnap suggested a foray into Shropshire too, with Blists Hill Victorian Village at Ironbridge being one of the suggestions, and some time in September being mooted for that. Hopefully @Fraser Euan White, @sirch, @niko, @srichards and some others might be able to join us for one of those?

I can do the Sunday of the Astle Park rally.

Name
nik
Edit My Images
No
Astle Park Traction Engine Rally (near Chelford in North Cheshire) was suggested as everyone seemed to enjoy it last year. It's the second weekend in August https://outdoorshows.co.uk/astle-park-traction-engine-rally/

Once again, we can pick our day subject to majority availability of F&C people and the weather forecast. @Andysnap suggested a foray into Shropshire too, with Blists Hill Victorian Village at Ironbridge being one of the suggestions, and some time in September being mooted for that. Hopefully @Fraser Euan White, @sirch, @niko, @srichards and some others might be able to join us for one of those?
trying for a new position/role at work as soon as the interview is done and dusted will be up for a meet or two. thanks for the heads up by the way

Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got the photos back. Taken on the new Ektachrome E6 slide film; I know I've posted some of these elsewhere on the forum on a brief review, but they really belong here as they were taken at the Lymedale meet up (on the hottest day of the year so far). Canon EOS 30v, EF 28-135 IS lens.

Probably my favourite shot of the day... Things always seem better after a cup of tea.
12230010a
by J White, on Flickr

Lest we forget
12230013a
by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, mum!
12230016a
by J White, on Flickr

@simon ess and @dmb trying not to flag in the heat.
by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, Jan! Andy, Janet and David have a ride on the train.
by J White, on Flickr

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Finally got the photos back. Taken on the new Ektachrome E6 slide film; I know I've posted some of these elsewhere on the forum on a brief review, but they really belong here as they were taken at the Lymedale meet up (on the hottest day of the year so far). Canon EOS 30v, EF 28-135 IS lens.

Probably my favourite shot of the day... Things always seem better after a cup of tea.
12230010a
by J White, on Flickr

Lest we forget
12230013a
by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, mum!
12230016a
by J White, on Flickr

by J White, on Flickr

by J White, on Flickr
You have to say Andy does bear a passing resemblance to Don Estelle.

Andysnap

<span class="poty">POTY (Film) 2015</span>
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Sadly not, someone took the pith. :D

Name
Fraser White
Edit My Images
Yes

12230010a
by J White, on Flickr

Lest we forget
12230013a
by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, mum!
12230016a
by J White, on Flickr

by J White, on Flickr

by J White, on Flickr

Liking these @Mr Badger - well done!

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited: