North Staffs potential meet up event

Astle Park Traction Engine Rally (near Chelford in North Cheshire) was suggested as everyone seemed to enjoy it last year. It's the second weekend in August https://outdoorshows.co.uk/astle-park-traction-engine-rally/

Once again, we can pick our day subject to majority availability of F&C people and the weather forecast. @Andysnap suggested a foray into Shropshire too, with Blists Hill Victorian Village at Ironbridge being one of the suggestions, and some time in September being mooted for that. Hopefully @Fraser Euan White, @sirch, @niko, @srichards and some others might be able to join us for one of those?

I can do the Sunday of the Astle Park rally.

Astle Park Traction Engine Rally (near Chelford in North Cheshire) was suggested as everyone seemed to enjoy it last year. It's the second weekend in August https://outdoorshows.co.uk/astle-park-traction-engine-rally/

Once again, we can pick our day subject to majority availability of F&C people and the weather forecast. @Andysnap suggested a foray into Shropshire too, with Blists Hill Victorian Village at Ironbridge being one of the suggestions, and some time in September being mooted for that. Hopefully @Fraser Euan White, @sirch, @niko, @srichards and some others might be able to join us for one of those?
trying for a new position/role at work as soon as the interview is done and dusted will be up for a meet or two. thanks for the heads up by the way

Finally got the photos back. Taken on the new Ektachrome E6 slide film; I know I've posted some of these elsewhere on the forum on a brief review, but they really belong here as they were taken at the Lymedale meet up (on the hottest day of the year so far). Canon EOS 30v, EF 28-135 IS lens.

Probably my favourite shot of the day... Things always seem better after a cup of tea.
12230010a by J White, on Flickr

Lest we forget
12230013a by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, mum!
12230016a by J White, on Flickr

@simon ess and @dmb trying not to flag in the heat.
12230021 by J White, on Flickr

It ain't half hot, Jan! Andy, Janet and David have a ride on the train.
12230028 by J White, on Flickr

Finally got the photos back. Taken on the new Ektachrome E6 slide film; I know I've posted some of these elsewhere on the forum on a brief review, but they really belong here as they were taken at the Lymedale meet up (on the hottest day of the year so far). Canon EOS 30v, EF 28-135 IS lens.

Probably my favourite shot of the day... Things always seem better after a cup of tea.

Lest we forget

It ain't half hot, mum!

You have to say Andy does bear a passing resemblance to Don Estelle.

Sadly not, someone took the pith. :D

Lest we forget

It ain't half hot, mum!

Liking these @Mr Badger - well done!

Back