northampton balloon festival

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
for those of you who may be interested the northampton balloon festival starts today and runs till sunday, i have'nt been for a few years myself but it is a great day out, and very colourful, i'm hoping to get there eithier sat or sun will check the forcast for the best day, it.s at racecourse park northhampton and it's free admission(according to there website)

www.northamptonballoonfestival.net

www.northamptonballoonfestival.com

(y)

this is spooky, Barry, Maisie and I are off to this event this afternoon!
Free admission sounds excellent!

Maisie is meeting one of her online pals for the first time there too, so she is driving me nuts with her excitement!

Marianne said:
this is spooky, Barry, Maisie and I are off to this event this afternoon!
Free admission sounds excellent!

Maisie is meeting one of her online pals for the first time there too, so she is driving me nuts with her excitement!

did'ent realize it had started today myself until looking on the website, i thought it was just the weekend else i would have gone today myself, look out for the dancing diggers marianne as i seen from another post you liked JCB's :D

enjoy.

View from my living room window ! lol

not great is through glass and the bingo hall isnt exactly photogenic ! lol
0818-185339-01-01_%28Small%29.jpg

Hi Thailand Tel,
Thanks for mentioning my web site , www.northamptonballoonfestival.net .
I can comfirm that addmission is free if on foot , you have to pay for parking on the site.
This afternoon is looking about 70/30 in favor of a flight taking place , tomorrow should be good both morning and evening.
Regards
John

Back