Northwest Air Ambulance Image Being Published

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
:woot: My Northwest Air Ambulance image is being Published, they have asked me can they use my image, for their portfolios for their fund raisers and website, of course I said yes, gave it for free as its a great cause, getting a credit so thats good and they are going to get a print of it done for me as well. I'm well chuffed

3616296947_e7016908dd_o.jpg

Dave

Congratulations, and great shot, I like the fact it has the whole incident in it, helps to really convey the drama.

I remember you posting this pic a few weeks ago - congratulations :)

:clap::clap::clap: Well done that man! :clap::clap::clap:

As Paulo said, it's a great shot that also demonstrates the skill of the pilots in these things to be able to get near to the incidents they attend.

It is a fantastic shot mate and well deserved kudos to you. I was wondering just today if you sent the photo in to the flight team.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kudos Dave (y) and a very worthy cause too.

Many thanks Guys Im well chuffed, they said theyll bring me a print on Thursday and guess what its my Birthday Thursday too :woot:

They need to raise £3.3 million every year to keep them in the air and keep their life saving service operational

Nice one Dave (y)

Superb shot! You are right to be chuffed!

Congrats Dave! (y)

Lovely shot, great cause and congratulations on getting printed and the credit:clap:

Great shot and where the heck where you standing ? ( Jet pack?) bridge ?

Thanks very much everyone, cant wait to see the print they promised me :woot: said they'd bring on my birthday which is Thursday (y)

Jez yes I was using a jetpack :D no I was stood on a bridge

Thanks again to everyone (y)

Quick update Yesterday an Air Ambulance representative brought me the print of my image, for my Birthday which is today, and they asked me what text credit I wanted I'm well chuffed with it

Well done Dave and an excellent too (y)

Thanks very much, I was summoned to my daughters today, so we had a little birthday party with the grandchildren, and she gave me a frame, so Im going to mount it and frame it tomorrow then its going in pride of place

might be waffling but its my 52nd Birthday and Ive just been to the offy :beer:

Had a great day been out for lunch with Julie and 1 of my sisters,

nice one well done

great shot really shows the importance of the air ambulance and how useful it is

I remember you posting some of these on here, they are well worthy. Congratulations!

Happy Birthday for yesterday, and well done on getting your photo published :clap:

Alison :)

Back