Nostromo, up for it, Wk: 11-12 Transport/Fence 52-2020

Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Stunning shots, gotta love thinking on your feet when the weather lets you down. The composition works for me and the fog adds to the discarded feeling, quite an eery feel to the photos.
I do like photos that evoke an emotion.

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Wk:5 Snappers choice

Well i bought some new backdrops so wanted to try them out.

untitled-32.jpg
by Dominic Rodgers, on Flickr
Very subtle shot there, funnily enough I had done the same regarding new backdrops. It is a little hard to see what the backdrop is, but I guess that was intentional.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Yep that's a good one!

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely shot excellent lighting.

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Yes I like that one. Nice lighting and processing. Looks great on Flickr as you can see the range of tones better.

OP
OP
Nostromo
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure it if would benefit from more space at the bottom
It certainly would, but there was a most annoying highlight line running a third of the way across the frame, which I would normally have cloned out, but Photoshop and to a lesser extent lightroom were being a complete a#*e at the time (although it was more to do with my pc), I was ready to throw the stupid thing out of the window. So I just cropped it out.

PC is running better now :)

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice composition and just right lighting. The extra props add a lot to the overall effect.

Name
Heather
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry playing catch up today, I love last weeks image it was a beautiful composition with subtle lighting. I think your backdrop works well with this shot.
Was only chatting to someone today about Macro photography and your photo of the wild primrose is stunning. I love the tones they are so soft and suit the composition. 2 weeks worth of thumbs up from me.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Lovelt wild flaaaaar pic :)

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Macro shot, suits the theme and something different, as has been said above lovely subtle colours.

Name
Tilly
Edit My Images
Yes
Good close up Dom and well focued, nice work

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Such an apparently simple composition but it works so well, really like this.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ooooh now that's good! Really well set up, taken and processed :)

OP
OP
Nostromo
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Very nice composition Dominic, the background works a treat with the coloured bottles and dafs .
Very nice Dom.
I love the colours especially the background.
really like this one....
The BG really makes this a good shot.
Such an apparently simple composition but it works so well, really like this.
Ooooh now that's good! Really well set up, taken and processed :)
Thank you everyone.
It's a style of still life that I like and have been trying to achieve, I think I'm getting close to what I want.

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Wild - great close up good detail and lovely colours.
Broken - simple but effective the colours work well with the BG

Edit My Images
No
Doing a bit of catching up on comments here. I came to say how I really liked your wild image. I enjoy flower photography but find it difficult to capture something that I like. Your image ticks the boxes for me..... and then I saw Broken...love this image - the treatment really works.